Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Props to the Raiders...wait..the RAIDERS?!

Moose Of Woe

I can't believe I'm saying this. I had little faith in Del Rio as a coach, but he has really helped turn that team around. If they keep playing the way they have been I can even see them in the AFC Final. Hard to picture anyone on the AFC getting the better of New England, but they might match up well. KC, too.   I don't think DEN can get it done again with a good (but not holy cow amazing) defense and no offense.

5 minutes ago, -JJ- said:

Raiders could very well be AFC champs. But still a ways to go.

NE has to get its defense sorted out despite being 2nd in pts given up- at least before last weeks game.

The Pats are 6th in the league in pts/game but the shutout against the lousy Texans in week 3 had a little bit to do with it, IMO. Plus, they would have played teams like the Browns, Steelers without Big Ben, paltry Jets twice and pretty soon the 49ers and Rams, so they might end up higher than what their merits are. It is funny the NFC West went from NFC Best to NFC Worst, at least in terms of offensive production. However, they don't seem to be generating turnovers or flipping field position as much. So, if a team limits Brady to around 20 points, it is not a good recipe for wins, IMO. 

• 2 weeks later...

I must say that it's nice to see Oakland being viewed as a possible SB contender since 2002. Derrick Carr is riveting to watch especially in the 4th Qtr. 

Plus, I always get a kick out of when CBS cameras pan the stadium crowds at home. Some of their team loyalty outfits are unforgettable like when female fans wear skull handkerchiefs. It's like a hot bank robber or a movie sequel to Ben Affleck's "The Town" or something. 

I can't say that covering my nose & mouth for 3 hours during a game would be my preference personally. 

e7f7475f3836eeaf2746d48c1129136a.jpg

cbe9afd3869b370e00b9877815374065.jpg