Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hey guys, I need to move forward half an inch.

Chris Dmytrow

Should I just move forward half an inch or should I run around 12 feet away first and then try to have someone else do it?

This game is not on Dwayne Allen. If our coaching staff wasn't hot garbage and actually had the team ready to play once in awhile, they wouldn't always fall behind early. If our GM wasn't hot garbage and built the team from the inside out instead of the outside in, we'd actually make some tackles.

Under Bruce Arians, Andrew Luck's first quarter passer rating was 105, and that was his rookie year. Under Chuck Pagano, it's 73. It's true. Luck has had ONE game with a 100 yard rusher. Luck faces pressure the second he plants to throw on almost every play. Luck leads the team in rushing TDs since he came into the lague. That we're even in these games is miracle unto itself, and a testament to how good Andrew Luck really is. Unfortunately, he's dealing with hot garbage around him. After this season, or even now for all it matters, they need to completely clean house. Pagano and Grigson need to go, and the team needs to learn how to build through the draft again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indianapolis_Colts_draft_history#2012_Draft

Look at their picks since 2012. Atrocious.

37 minutes ago, 12to13 said:

I really need to change my signature too, because vontae had ONE good year and everyone(myself included) thought he was a top 5 corner. He's a good player but he's not even top 10 at all. There isn't one playmaker on defense, not one. 

No, don't change it. Wear it like a badge of honor and nostalgia. That's what I do...