Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton's Absence Passing Yards Conspiracy. (Joke Thread)

Fx Stryker

I just posted this in another thread. Thought it was funny.

What if there was so many passing yards because they were making up for Peyton's absence.

Brees - 5476 yards

Brady - 5253 yards

Stafford - 5038 yards

Eli - 4933 yards

Rodgers - 4643 yards

Peyton - 0 Yards

All six Qb's totaled 25325 yards. Average it out 4220 yards. Peyton's career average is 4217 yards. They were throwing for Peyton. Woooooh, Mind blown.

Of course not serious.

Good point. Caldwell's aborted plan to rest his starters beginning in Week 4 would have killed the chances of that...

I just wish Manning could have played the majority of his career with a coach that was half of the aggressiveness as Belichick. The #'s would have been scary. Yet we had two of the most passive coaches out there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• I have watched and followed Football since the 1976 season when I was basically 5 years old going on 6. I can't recall too many owners better than Mr. Irsay. I get it we had Peyton and Luck but his winning % says it all in his case. We went to a Championship Game with Harbaugh at QB so enough said and went 9-8 with Mustache! 
    • I told everyone he was healthy a month ago, and I had 2 posters in here tell me I was full of it. I heard him say he was 100% on the McAfee show and he never felt stronger, that was a month ago. Get the Andrew Luck syndrome out of your brain to the people that think he is injury prone. Last year's injuries were a fluke, we will go 10-7 as long as he plays in 15 games, and we will either win the Division or make a 6th or 7th seed. You guys know how good I am at predicting, so I will let it be.
    • This is buy or sell weekend for me! Cubs have a 3-game set with the Brewers, if we don't take 2 of 3, I say sell. We have to prove we can play with these guys, and this is a pride thing IMO. I have had enough of this bull, and I would fire Counsell while I am at it. We are currently 10.5 games behind the Brewers and in last place in the NL Central = unacceptable. Only 4 games behind the Cards for the final WC Spot but if we look bad in this set, it's over.    I remember when @HOZERand at @PuntersArePeopleTootoo gave me grief when I was hesitant about the Counsell hire, now you guys know why. Brewers had loaded teams that should have won at least 1 WS and they choked every year in the Playoffs. In my honest opinion if something doesn't change this weekend, I would rather have Ross back.   This is far from an overreaction because half the season is over, and we are 38-44. With the roster we have, we should be at least 6 games above .500 (not below) with the proper management.
    • I hate the idea he’s playing basketball.  He comes down funny from a dunk and BAD things can happen.  Be smart.  Don’t do that.      The passing looks fine.  But I want to hear from AR how is the shoulder feeling?  
    • I agree.   Speaking as someone who has worked in insurance, much of the time, whoever is 'disabled' is an office politics decision, not a medical assessment.     There's an old joke:   Patient: doctor, what is my diagnosis? Doctor: It depends what's covered by your insurance.    
  • Members