Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vernon Davis a Bronco

chad72

Good for him. He'll get his stats as any Tight End does under Manning, and then the first round playoff exit after a promising season. If only the Super Bowl was played in October, Manning would have 2 hands of rings.

Damn, so bitter. Do you know who the saints qb is?

Good question OUM. I have no idea. It would be a great collision course game if  Denver & NE were still undefeated when they go toe to toe though on November 29th.

The game's not in Foxboro either which is a definite plus too.

I wouldnt bust into tears if the Colts beat Denver, though.

Here's another thought: If The Broncos do not defeat Cincy or NE....BOTH could go 16-0, right?

Funny that they literally doubled their production at TE last night over the season production with how well Daniels and especially Vergil green played. I can see this trade but weird it happened after they finally got the TE production they've needed.

That's what I thought.

Matt Forte would have been the right move but I am sure John Fox didn't let it happen

I wouldnt bust into tears if the Colts beat Denver, though.

Here's another thought: If The Broncos do not defeat Cincy or NE....BOTH could go 16-0, right?

I was very proud of Denver Sunday Night with a running game that looked fluid, pass rushers that created a safety, & a secondary that gave Rogers no options downfield. Manning reminded the NFL that he's not dead yet. 

I really wanna see the Pats & Bengals meet in the playoffs since those cats match up well vs the colonial militia men in Boston to me. A great game if it comes to fruition. 

That's what I thought.

Matt Forte would have been the right move but I am sure John Fox didn't let it happen

AP gets all the NFL love & Matt Forte always seems to be somehow overlooked & forgotten about all the time, which is strange to me. I'm glad he's not out for the remainder of the season. Still a solid back with good hands out of the backfield too. 

Damn, so bitter. Do you know who the saints qb is?

Bogie's not bitter. He just believes that Manning can't win a post season game when the temperature drops in December & the snow falls. The Broncos defense is something 18 has never had for his entire career though. 

If Denver gets to another SB under Manning's tenure & comes up short again with that Championship defense getting him the ball back, Peyton would face fire & scrutiny, he's never encountered before though. Even I must admit that. After what transpired vs the Seahawks in 2013 though, Manning would never go down so easily again. He'd be competitive & go down swinging regardless of the outcome now. 

Peyton just like Favre in 2009, would take a tremendous amount of punishment because he knows this is his last ride at Lombardi Greatness & because of this, Manning will take whatever brutality the NFC team can dish out at the SB. I firmly believe that.

When you're that close to the end, you sacrifice your body for the bling come hades or high water.