Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jags player gets confused...

Detectacon

It's better than what one of my 5th graders did.  He was blocking on our Kick return, got turned around, saw a guy getting ready to break a tackle and have a big open field in front of him so he ran over as fast as he could and laid a huge tackle on his own teammate.  Stopped a sure TD.

When he came to the sideline I said,"What are you doing? you just tackled a guy on your team.  Why did you do that?"  He answered in true 5th grade fashion... "I don't know."

It's better than what one of my 5th graders did.  He was blocking on our Kick return, got turned around, saw a guy getting ready to break a tackle and have a big open field in front of him so he ran over as fast as he could and laid a huge tackle on his own teammate.  Stopped a sure TD.

When he came to the sideline I said,"What are you doing? you just tackled a guy on your team.  Why did you do that?"  He answered in true 5th grade fashion... "I don't know."

Ha that's funny and cute. Did try at least give him props for the tackle?

Remind me, who was the dude that picked up a fumble and returned it 50 odd yards for a safety?

Ha that's funny and cute. Did try at least give him props for the tackle?

Remind me, who was the dude that picked up a fumble and returned it 50 odd yards for a safety?

Here is an interesting article about it.

I have to admit I did not know Marshall played in the NFL for 20 years and had 282 straight starts.  All I knew him for was the fumble.