Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie Takes Physical With ........the Pats.

Lawrence Owen

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Time for this weeks prediction. I'm 1-1 thus far. I really didn't think we could conceivably lose to a qb who had only thrown 6 career passes heading into last Sundays game, but as they say."on any given Sunday the Irsay's can lose to any inferior opponent while making a journeyman qb look like an all-pro"(I paraphrased that a little, but it is historically accurate). So, onto todays game, facing a rookie qb making just his 3rd nfl. start, 4 fewer than ours, so that really balances out. If we use the offensive game plan against the Bears that we used against the Texans and mix in some deep throws we will shut up the yapping Bears defense and win. If we use the pedestrian, bland offensive game plan we used against the Packers we will lose. I am going to flip a coin, hold on-------------the coin says we will win! So I'll go with the win today. Game time at 1 o'clock, go Colts!!!!
    • I watched a Mike Tyson documentary last night, what stood out was Tyson ALWAYS took the fight to the opponent, he NEVER sat back and waited for his opponent to attack him. Maybe Gus and the Colt defense should take note of that. Against the Texans we attacked down field, the Packer game we threw ONE pass over 50 yards(last play of the game). Disappointing thus far, but onto to the Bears.
    • Where is Davis at? Also why is Grover not playing nose instead? This makes no sense to me.
    • You?    Disagree with me?!?    Gee, that only happens 24/7/365.   🙄   
    • It's easy for other people to say for someone else to walk away from like $160 million guaranteed. We know your health, especially mental, is more important than money. But generation wealth & financial security for your self and family is hard to turn your back to
  • Members

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,903

• Nevbot

Nevbot 124

• DavePSL

DavePSL 121

• SurfinKal

SurfinKal 277

• kornstar

kornstar 138

• lincolndefan