Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• I think they are expecting Cross and Thomas will be better. We already know what Blackmon brings to the table. Also have the rook from Auburn who can play corner and safety. Probably not that hard to find another Daniel Scott type guy somewhere on another team for cheap also. It's still early 
    • It's not that simple. This time of the year, vets are,    A - Avoiding training camp   And    B - Waiting for injuries to get the best deal.    You also need to see what you have in Cross
    • I'm not worried about Jamal Adams TBH. He is usually a liability in coverage but good at blitzing.   Ballard does usually ignore a position and rolls the dice. Last year I wasn't happy how he didn't even bring in competition for Fries at RG. I posted something similar to the opening post in the training camp threads. I ended up being wrong and RG was nowhere near the issue myself and some others thought it was going to be.
    • If you look up the pass rush productivity grades you’ll see Lewis has almost double the snaps on the left side during pass rush sets as he has on the right (158 vs. 88).   Seems he’s primarily taking Paye’s off-snaps there - at least the pass rush snaps. He’s also more productive on the left than he is on the right. 
    • One thing to be good with the starters, but S depth is very much a need. 
  • Members