Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots release CB Kyle Arrington

12isthenew18

He couldn't have been that awful as Bill was trying to sign him at a reduced contract after the cut.

He was average I would say. Depending on the opponent. He was lights out vs TY Hilton both times. Probably his best games but awful in the SB.

I wanted to ask you. On the radio last night here, a fan from Baltimore called in and said the Baltimore media an fanbase is obsessed with the Patriots going all the way back to 2007. They eat, drink and breath Pats. Is this true? I know we have had a bit of a rivalry the past few seasons but I didn't realize it was to this extent. Was this caller just being over dramatic? I have got to think the Steelers are a bigger obsession for you.

He was average I would say. Depending on the opponent. He was lights out vs TY Hilton both times. Probably his best games but awful in the SB.

I wanted to ask you. On the radio last night here, a fan from Baltimore called in and said the Baltimore media an fanbase is obsessed with the Patriots going all the way back to 2007. They eat, drink and breath Pats. Is this true? I know we have had a bit of a rivalry the past few seasons but I didn't realize it was to this extent. Was this caller just being over dramatic? I have got to think the Steelers are a bigger obsession for you.

I don't think that caller is right. Obviously, the Steelers get the most attention. The Patriots get a lot of attention , as do the Colts as top AFC rivals , but not to the extent of the Steelers.