Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Please let us still draft Derrick Lott on Day 3

been a huge fan since i first researched him I would even take him as early as round 4 that's how much i feel like he could help us if we get him in round 5 or trade up for him i would be ecstatic to me he seemed to be the most popular selection in all the mock drafts i saw and all the mocks i wrote love the guy on tape Lott and Anderson would be amazing additions to the D-Line

would also love Takoby Cofield at OT and of coarse Ryan Delaire at OLB if i even get just one of these three (of coarse there are other prospects i like Eskridge,Jarrett,Jake Ryan, Dreamius Smith etc.) i will be very happy with this draft

Loved both of our day 2 picks Huge fan of D'Joun Smith I'm also really warming up to the Phillip Dorsett pick i know i was one of the critical posters on the pick but i think he'll be a huge upgrade on cribbs and that nightmare facemask fumble against NE plus another speedster to help against double teams is always great i apologize to all who were irritated,annoyed and or offended by my stupidity lets all get pumped for Day 3!!!

GO COLTS!!! :coltshelmet::hat:

also how in the world is Za'Darius Smith still available he and Alvin Dupree were a force to be reckoned with considering the talent that surrounded them they made that whole Kentucky defense better i would love him as well at that 4th round pick

Derron Smith out of Fresno State would also be a steal in the 4th would be a great pick lot of good options

been a huge fan since i first researched him I would even take him as early as round 4 that's how much i feel like he could help us if we get him in round 5 or trade up for him i would be ecstatic to me he seemed to be the most popular selection in all the mock drafts i saw and all the mocks i wrote love the guy on tape Lott and Anderson would be amazing additions to the D-Line

would also love Takoby Cofield at OT and of coarse Ryan Delaire at OLB if i even get just one of these three (of coarse there are other prospects i like Eskridge,Jarrett,Jake Ryan, Dreamius Smith etc.) i will be very happy with this draft

Loved both of our day 2 picks Huge fan of D'Joun Smith I'm also really warming up to the Phillip Dorsett pick i know i was one of the critical posters on the pick but i think he'll be a huge upgrade on cribbs and that nightmare facemask fumble against NE plus another speedster to help against double teams is always great i apologize to all who were irritated,annoyed and or offended by my stupidity lets all get pumped for Day 3!!!

GO COLTS!!! :coltshelmet::hat:

There are a number of DT's left in the draft whom could be there in the 6th and 7th (Lott, Bobby Richardson, Sophomore Darius Philon, Louis Trinca-Pasat, Rakeem Nunez-Roches) and I'd expect Grigson to unearth a DT diamond with one of those last picks.

ILBs:  Been Heeney, Kansas & Ramik Wilson, Georgia really the only starting-caliber guys.  No wonder we got Nate Irving.

Safety is loaded since only 4 went off the board and there are CBs who can be converted.  Lots of options for high ceiling players in the 4th and if we were ever gonna trade up, that would be the round to do it.  If it's a win now philosophy before we have to re-sign the 2012 class, we could always give up a player who's not working out (Werner?) or a mid-late rounder next year.

Get'cha popcorn!  :popcorn: