Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2011 Cardiac Cats

justnhlsmok

The Lions have now come back 6 times this season being down in the 4th quarter.

If anyone watched the game, you had to respect the fire in those guys.

Calvin Johnson is just a BEAST!!! 219yds with 2 TDs (he got me 36 pts in my FF league :banana:)

Stafford is a solid QB who. in time, will become a great game manager.

And you can't forget Suh's fingertip block of Janikowski's 65 yarder...what a way to come back from suspension!!!

These CATS are for real, and I think they WILL be making some noise in the playoffs!!!

If anyone else watched the game, I would like to see what you thought about it. :)

Calvin Johnson is turning into a real beast. Once that team gets more weapons on offense, like another good receiver and a star running back... watch out.

I think the Best/Smith/Morris trifecta would work out pretty well down the line. I can see the Lions going out and grabbing up a good WR in the FA market next year.

Just look at the crop of WRs who will be FA's next season:

http://www.fftoolbox.com/football/2011/contract_year_players.cfm?player_pos=WR

If the Lions get a Vincent Jackson/Dwayne Bowe/Marques Colston, it's gonna be ugly...

The Lions have now come back 6 times this season being down in the 4th quarter.

If anyone watched the game, you had to respect the fire in those guys.

Calvin Johnson is just a BEAST!!! 219yds with 2 TDs (he got me 36 pts in my FF league :banana:)

Stafford is a solid QB who. in time, will become a great game manager.

And you can't forget Suh's fingertip block of Janikowski's 65 yarder...what a way to come back from suspension!!!

These CATS are for real, and I think they WILL be making some noise in the playoffs!!!

If anyone else watched the game, I would like to see what you thought about it. :)

I agree they are good but...

1. There offensive line is bad and they have niglected it for years, they should have picked Solder or Pouncey

2. They need some saftey help. Delmas is good but they need a SS across from him. They should have invested in Dawan Landry.

3. They need a more effective run game. Best is good but gets injured and Leshoure was promising as a hard nose runner but got IRed.

They dont have a complete enough team to compete

I think the Best/Smith/Morris trifecta would work out pretty well down the line. I can see the Lions going out and grabbing up a good WR in the FA market next year.

http://www.fftoolbox...m?player_pos=WR

If the Lions get a Vincent Jackson/Dwayne Bowe/Marques Colston, it's gonna be ugly...

They drafted Mikell Leshoure who was the second rated RB in the draft but he got hurt in training camp

http://www.fftoolbox...m?player_pos=WR

Those 3 players you mentioned will probably be resigned. I can see Earl Bennett being signed to them.