Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rivalry a few years away

indyagent17

There is no rivalry between the Colts and Patriots. They simply out coach and out play us. We just did not execute and it shows we are not an elite team. We are young and this may change but for now we just don't have the players or coaching to be the best. We have progressed during the Luck era but this was a bitter pill to take

By the time we get the monkey off our back it will be Garrappolos team, or if he goes the way of most Brady backups, someone else's team. I would never call Luck/Brady a rivalry considering we just get destroyed every time we play them and we probably won't beat them until Brady is gone.

By the time we get the monkey off our back it will be Garrappolos team, or if he goes the way of most Brady backups, someone else's team. I would never call Luck/Brady a rivalry considering we just get destroyed every time we play them and we probably won't beat them until Brady is gone.

I agree....and the differential in the building of the team's two rosters doesn't really sync like the Manning Colts did.

And I won't lie....I wouldn't mind seeing them crush Seattle....and hearing both Brady and Belichick say "we're done....thank you and goodnight!".

It's not a rivalry if we have to wait for Brady to be an old man. A rivalry is two teams at their best competing against one another. It will never be a rivalry with NE.

We will have to look for one elsewhere because by the time we're ready, they will be a different team.

It's not a rivalry if we have to wait for Brady to be an old man. A rivalry is two teams at their best competing against one another. It will never be a rivalry with NE.

We will have to look for one elsewhere because by the time we're ready, they will be a different team.

I hear by nominate the Bengals!! :yes: