Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Good to have football back

I just wanna start off with saying we have too many new forums.

That being said we can move on and hope we don't see another repeat of "forum modifications". I like this forum quite a bit....

Moss will not be signed to the Colts. He's too old. We have too much depth at WR that the Colts would even look at him. Hes got too much attitude. Where will we play him? idk about you but i didn't see any WR on the injury report. Maybe im just blind. Garcon started two years ago. Hes had one good year. And a second okay year. This will be his third year starting. The Colts have very loyal coaching staff.. Less so than when Dungy was here but enough to let Garcon prove that he can improve from last year. That being said, Moss isn't going to play right side, and he is not going to be playing left side.. Gonzo isn't injury prone at all. He had a fluke injury a couple years ago. Everything else has just been unlucky. Hes not the Bob sanders of the offense. If Collie goes down, Gonzo will be good as a fill in.. We have two good slot receivers here. And a good 3rd stringer in White for that matter. If it gets so very bad as last year Tamme can even play slot. We have no need at WR what so ever...

But, I do want to talk about our Oline. I'm quite excited about that. I don't think we ever signed Charlie back did we? I wish we would have. He was one of our better guys. Maybe its not too late for that. Diem being gone it looks like McClendon will either be our RT or RG. Polian told us last year that he would be starting this year...

I'm excited about the year. Its good to hear about football again!

Good luck fellow Colts fans in a happy new season.