Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sam Bradford out for year

Colts_Fan12

If Hasselback retires at the end of the season, I wouldn't mind seeing the Colts pick him up to be our 2nd string QB. He has talent, just can't shake the injury bug for whatever reason.

Whoa TRWS I like your reasoning here, but I've been around long enough to know that Matthew is still playing ball at a high level even now & think our GM could get him to stay on in INDY a little while longer. It's like a girlfriend who knows what you really need as opposed to a shiny new one who has no clue what we need to hear or see in the end to give us peace of mind. 

That is lousy for Bradford. Wonder what the Rams will do at QB.

Is Jeff Fisher going with QB Kellen Clemens then? He's shown flashes of brilliance nothing longterm though. If he doesn't turn the ball over & plays the game manager role, that defensive line in ST. Louis is a beast man. 

The front office definitely needs to go in a different direction from Bradford now. He's way to fragile body wise. Solid player; weak bone structure. Just like Bob Sanders. A great safety who was injury prone too much. 

Is Jeff Fisher going with QB Kellen Clemens then? He's shown flashes of brilliance nothing longterm though. If he doesn't turn the ball over & plays the game manager role, that defensive line in ST. Louis is a beast man.

Kellen Clemons is in San Diego