Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josh Mcnary

TheJACKCOLT

Our backups/rookies have all outplayed Sheppard.

Yes he got better by the end of the game, but that was against 2nd/3rd stringers.

Sheppard started. He played well in the first half, other then the penalty. Considering the way refs are handing out penalties that doesn't mean as much to me this preseason.

I don't think Sheppard has faced any second or third stringers this year.

Early last year he was taking off his military uniform, and was on a special list for military personnel.  He did not even play 'early'  

When he came off of the list, he looked great on special teams and showed flashes of what he is going to be.  Love his motor playing, and love his hate for Quarterbacks,

From Grigson on down, they have loved McNary from the first day he stepped on the practice field....not seeing the suck-age here whatsoever! :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :colts:  :pass:  :pass: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was talking about Shep. not Mcnary

Sheppard started. He played well in the first half, other then the penalty. Considering the way refs are handing out penalties that doesn't mean as much to me this preseason.

I don't think Sheppard has faced any second or third stringers this year.

This ^ Sheppard did not play at the end of the game.

He looked horrible in the first game blowout to Buffalo.  I was watching him from the 40 yard-line (Could not afford 50 yard-line :funny:

He was slow to react to the football, was often caught out of position.  He was doing things I would expect a rookie to do...not a veteran.

As you know im not sold on him either ,but very much the opposite with Mc. , think he has a world of talent ,and gets after it the right way !