Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hoyer just named Browns QB

Gavin

Here's my bold predictions for Cleveland.

ESPN has already made Manziel into their hero. This is Tebow all over again. Despite how much Hoyer struggles against good defenses and that shaky o-line, ESPN will make sure they expose every bad pass, every interception, every mistake, and just like Broncos fans, the Browns fans will go along with this and demand Manziel start. Manziel starts, and struggles like Tebow, has big problems, and ESPN will pull something like Tebow "but he's a good kid!" might not be the answer, but I swear to you; if he wins just one or two games, you will never hear end of it - "but he wins! who cares if he acts like a thug and is terrible, he wins!"

During halftime they showed an interview of gruden and Manziel. Jon asked him to call a play from the browns playbook. Any play at all He looked lost. He finally got one out. If he is struggling that bad this late in the game, that doesn't bode well for the browns

I saw that couldn't believe it he put his head in his hands then finally said something  it was crazy. It didn't seem to make sense Gruden didn't even know what to do.

Listen to this little boy's quotes ... in interviews.    He is not close to being an NFL QB.   He just doesn't get it, and does not want to.   He is too worried about his next party....

He has so much growing up to do, and with his family being very affluent I seriously doubt that he gives a dang.    Johnny Clipboard is going to be an enormous flop.   He had the opportunity of a lifetime.... and could NOT beat out Briian Hoyer?    Really?

Cleveland's QB of the future is not on the roster, it will be the Browns or Bills #1 next season.   

Manziel is a joke.

This is the best thing that could happen to 'Johnny ESPN'...

..because Clevelend's offense is going to be bad..and now he wont have to take the blame for a few games