Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

another notch for the marvelous one

CR91

Funny how you like to speak on behalf of your "friend", but no, there is no grouping here! My post still stands as quoted above. Oh, but there is one BIG difference between Brazil and Marvin - and once again, I LOVE Marvin - but the truth is the truth is the truth. Brazill doesn't flop, he breaks FIVE tackles.  Count em:

And of course there is this: two touchdown passes against the Partriots in the playoffs. The man Brazill comes ALIVE in the post season. He is just one of those guys. I don't have the videos on those two, nor do I have the time. You get the idea. You DID see it right? The little fella got us BACK IN the game.

Not bad for a part timer methinks. As a full timer he will smoke and I am dying to see them both out there together watching the opposing secondaries quiver. Yes he will smoke and that is probably why you are so biased against him.

But I know this is all pap to you, due to your Spock-Like superior intelligence. I wish you both had a little wit to go along with it but - as a fellow Indiana boy used to say - "so it goes."

Truth = a lot of things in case you didn't know - logic, intelligence, fortitude, valor, conviction, patience, pure guts.

Need I go on?

I hope not this thread is tired and so am I.

We shall see what we shall see. As my boy Johnny Unitas said before every game "Talk is cheap, let's play the game".  

ColtsHappy

Dear... ah, the heck with it.  You know the rest.