Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

T/g Barrett Jones, Alabama

Does anybody else think he would be a perfect fit for our O-line? He can play any

Guard or Tackle position and do it well. I would obviously want to start him at G since IJalana should be the future RT and Castanzo at LT. If any of them got injured he could slide over and get the job done. I'm thinking we could get him at the top of the 2nd but what do you guys/gals think?

Does anybody else think he would be a perfect fit for our O-line? He can play any

Guard or Tackle position and do it well. I would obviously want to start him at G since IJalana should be the future RT and Castanzo at LT. If any of them got injured he could slide over and get the job done. I'm thinking we could get him at the top of the 2nd but what do you guys/gals think?

I don't know how good Barret Jones is, but the guy I want is Kelechi Osemele, OT/OG Iowa State. He is a massive road grader is who athletic for his size. He plays LT in college, but he played G before he was switched to LT. I think he would be a great fit at RG for us and he will probably be available in the top of the 2nd round.

Another guy I am interested about is Cordy Glenn, even though he is from UGA.

I don't know how good Barret Jones is, but the guy I want is Kelechi Osemele, OT/OG Iowa State. He is a massive road grader is who athletic for his size. He plays LT in college, but he played G before he was switched to LT. I think he would be a great fit at RG for us and he will probably be available in the top of the 2nd round.

Another guy I am interested about is Cordy Glenn, even though he is from UGA.

I agree.

Barrett Jones is a really good prospect too though. The interesting thing about him is that he moves to LT or RT depending on the play. He usually lines up as LT for Alabama, which proves he has some pass protection skills. He then moves to RT if they have a running play going right - and he really opens space for Richardson and Lacy. Very versatile, good pass protector and a mauler in the run game!