Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nick's Mock Draft 3.0 With Trade (Final Before Draft)

Round 2 #59 Terrence Brooks FS Florida St.

Round 3 #90 Will Sutton DT Arizona St.

Round 4 Dri Archer RB/WR Kent State  (trade our 3rd Round Pick in 2015)

Round 5 #166 Dontae Johnson CB/S N.C State

Round 6 #203 Russell Bodine C North Carolina

Round 7 #232 Ricardo Allen CB Purdue

UDFA:

Rob Blanchflower TE UMass

Kyle Bryant OT Youngstown St.

Andrew Norwell OG Ohio St.

Brandon Denmark OLB Florida A&M

Isaiah Burse WR Fresno St.

I am hot and cold on this draft not a fan of Brooks or Dri that high for what he brings.

Think we have bigger needs than to take Archer in the 4th when Solomon Page will be there in the 6/7th and brings the same thing speed in the return game and WR he ran a 4.31 I think.

We could potentially land Trai Turner with the Archer pick or Exum, or Gaines or DT Caraun Reid a real players that could help the D for years to come.

I am a big Dontae Johnson fan got me there.

He isn't trading up for him he is trading a pick from next years draft for him to me he just doesn't warrant all that

I know Archer is explosive, and I think he'd be a great fit on this team, but with what we have at WR and RB already, I'm not comfortable with trading up for him. Other than that everything looks good.

thanks for your input I think it's more about personal preference with archer I do think the 4th is a little high for primarily a returner but he would be a great addition and if he was there in the later rounds I would still be a fan of trading up into the 4th for other talent these picks were purely based on players I VERY much like (Dontae Johnson)

I am hot and cold on this draft not a fan of Brooks or Dri that high for what he brings.

Think we have bigger needs than to take Archer in the 4th when Solomon Page will be there in the 6/7th and brings the same thing speed in the return game and WR he ran a 4.31 I think.

We could potentially land Trai Turner with the Archer pick or Exum, or Gaines or DT Caraun Reid a real players that could help the D for years to come.

I am a big Dontae Johnson fan got me there.

He isn't trading up for him he is trading a pick from next years draft for him to me he just doesn't warrant all that

man would I love to get Dontae Johnson and like I said before i'm kinda split when it comes to safety a lot of good option to me (Vereen,Southward,Boston) but Brooks just seemed like a good choice. although I would kind of prefer trading down and grabbing one of the three listed the one safety I do not want is Deone Bucannon because he seems to me to lack at coverage and is simply a heavy hitter we already have one we need some pass protection who would you prefer to draft at Safety???