Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Another Mock my first

First off I would love to trade back at some point and get a couple of extra picks this draft is deep at CB

2nd: Lamarcus JoynerCB/S FSU He can play in the slot, he can play back as safety and he can play man on the  outside. He can do it all. He hits like a mack truck the only reason we will even have shot is he is short 5'8". He is definitely the best player in FSU's back 4 and he can play all over the field

3rd: Trai Turner OG LSU 6'3" 310lbs and he ran a 4.9 forty the 3rd fastest among all lineman at the combine. Grigs likes speed in the lineman that is all he talks about is how fast Lance Louis was. We didn't do much to address O Line in off season I think we see it right here.

5th. Antoine Exum CB Virginia Tech. 6'0" 213 He is a very versatile played 3 different positions in Tech's pro style scheme. He had his best year in 2012 at CB bit of a risk only played 3 games last year recovering for ACL injury some questioned the time it took him to come back. He could take Tolers postition or end up a S,. I got a feeling on him and he has one on himself too declaring himself the best CB in the draft. There are safer picks for sure but I like this kid especially if he falls to us at 5

6th Deandre Coleman. DT Cal seems like it is everyone's pick in the 6th.  6'5" 314 5.0 40 time. He seems to be a product of a lesser value placed on run stuffing NG/DT watch our final game last year. He could help. May develop as a pass rusher who knows but that flaw seems to be what is keeping him in the 6th

7th Tyler Starr South Dakota OLB 6'4" 250 4.9 40 almost broke the record 3 cone drill claims he has in private work outs.  Keep an eye on South Dakota LB Tyler Starr. He had a good week. Slippery pass rusher and instinctive in coverage." That is what they are saying after the Shrine game maybe I should move him up to the 6th. Another small school kid who could make a career in NFL. Watch out NE doesn't swoop him up. Obviously great stats at South Dakota.

That is what I am thinking. I would be happy mostly D all a pretty good shot at making the team. I am going on gut with Exum.

Very nice.  Your draft reflects my thoughts about needs/value in this draft.  S, OG, CB, in that order is what I see happening also.  I've got a NT late in my mock too.  I can't quite get my arms around Trai Turner, as he is having one of those late-draft season rises.  He's a very good athlete, who rocked the combine.  But, he's young and raw, and he'll likely need some time in the NFL.  If guys like Dozier, Cyril Richardson, and Billy Turner (ND St. - my favorite) are gone, I'd absolutely take Trai...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The Brady cheat factor is factored in somewhat, but he was only accused of cheating once. In 2014 = DeflateGate. I think he probably did cheat that season and have said so many times. I think he knew and had the balls deflated. Having said that, he still won SB's in 2016, 2018, and 2020. He won in 2020 without Belichick on a different team. There is no evidence he cheated in any of those years.   The difference between me and most is, I put my hatred Biases aside when I do lists. I want people take my lists serious. Peyton is my favorite player of all-time and I hated Tom but going by all measures, Tom was just better, and it pains me to say it. I factor in everything. = Stats, Win shares, League MVP's, SB MVP's, Talent of a QB, Clutch factor, SB wins, overall wins, longevity, and eye test. Peyton only has Tom beat in 2 categories = He was more talented, and he won 5 League MVP's to Tom's 2. Statistically it was pretty even, by my eye test it was pretty even as well. I do think League MVP is a very important factor because it is an individual award, so that alone puts Peyton in the top 3. Winning that 2nd SB was big for his legacy too.
    • I think I'm still trying to adjust my brain to having taken a player I didn't too much homework on at a position I didn't think we'd pick. So it's a "me thing" currently... I respect him going BPA. And trading back and still getting AD was an absolute masterclass.  Who do you guys think we were trying to trade up for, Odunze or Bowers?
    • It was at the end of the game where the Pacers got robbed. Knicks clearly set a much more physical screen prior to Myles' screen, and it wasn't called. The kick ball was the major call, that call isn't reviewable by NBA rules and for some reason they reviewed it anyway. That gave the Knicks the ball and they went down and made to go ahead 3. Then that offensive foul screen call on Myles was the weakest call i have seen all playoffs. He barely grazed him. Pacers down 1 with 8 seconds to go and they call that?? Yes we got robbed, REFS even apologized the next day and say they got the kick ball call wrong. Almost everyone in the media wants NY to win but they even admit we got robbed.    Not really sure what you were watching but the last 2 minutes of the game was horrendously Ref'd. Haliburton didn't play well but the Reffing at the end almost made it looked rigged. 
    • Anyone want to put odds on if colts play in Houston game one. lol 
    • Agreed   Need health at QB and DBs.   This team could be scary
  • Members

• All Outta Luck

All Outta Luck 4

Rookie
    • cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 4,263

• IndyEV

IndyEV 94

• Boss7894

Boss7894 177