Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ryan Grigson- Starting to show a pattern?

Flash7

But NE is a diff situation because they have a coach who is a top 5 GOAT so no matter who he has, he'll have a playoff team every year. We don't have that coach. Personally I don't see Pagano as the coach for another 6 years. I think Chudzinski could take over eventually. But even then, we need quality players. Not like what Grigson has in NE where all he needs is Tom Brady and an Elite O-Line to make everything work.

It's cool to be the guy that takes the bottom of the barrel guys and still can make a Superbowl quality team, but passing on obvious talent is also the quickest way to be shown the door as the G.M. If Jerry Jones wasn't the G.M., President, and Owner of the Cowboys, he would have been shown the door awhile ago. Bilichek gets away with it because he's that type of coach.

I think ol' Bill benefits from Brady more than the opposite, and we have a QB.

I think ol' Bill benefits from Brady more than the opposite, and we have a QB.

They wouldn't be where they are without each other. They'd be really good, but Brady and Belichick together makes it almost perfect. Belichick has so much influence. He is probably the GOAT coach when it comes to in-game adjustments.