Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

High Profile FA

TheBlueAndWhite

Yeah let's blow all our cap on a WR when we have a HOF WR and 2 promising young WRs great plan....

Our HOF receiver just had a serious injury and he is old and getting older every day. He may never be the player he was again. Who are the two promising WRs? I"ll give you Hilton but the others came off the practice squad late in the season. We need a great WR to eventually be a number one when Reggie is done.

Our HOF receiver just had a serious injury and he is old and getting older every day. He may never be the player he was again. Who are the two promising WRs? I"ll give you Hilton but the others came off the practice squad late in the season. We need a great WR to eventually be a number one when Reggie is done.

Rogers has tons of potential and looked good for just walking on from the PS when he goes off next season everyone will jump right on the bandwagon

Yeah let's blow all our cap on a WR when we have a HOF WR and 2 promising young WRs great plan....

This is a smart move if you think about a few things. One this help because we don't know the condition of Wayne coming back from injury. I'm not say he won't comeback 100%. But we need an insurance policy. This also gives us a more moving forward DHB if we don't decide to resign him. We then have the need for another WR. There are other issues of player concern. The second reason is we can still sign Oline help. Bring in another WR has us seeing less men up front. I'd could go on and on. If they see a need and think it's the best option helping the team then I'm for the move.

This is a smart move if you think about a few things. One this help because we don't know the condition of Wayne coming back from injury. I'm not say he won't comeback 100%. But we need an insurance policy. This also gives us a more moving forward DHB if we don't decide to resign him. We then have the need for another WR. There are other issues of player concern. The second reason is we can still sign Oline help. Bring in another WR has us seeing less men up front. I'd could go on and on. If they see a need and think it's the best option helping the team then I'm for the move.

We need to stop making mediocre QBs look like John Elway that's why we need to improve the D

So, from practice squad to being a solid number 2? When he goes "off", he might not even be with the team.

love how everyone wants to develop all these players but everyone just gives up on Rogers after not even half a season guy was a first round talent better then most WRs in this draft in college

So, from practice squad to being a solid number 2? When he goes "off", he might not even be with the team.

love how everyone wants to develop all these players but everyone just gives up on Rogers after not even half a season guy was a first round talent better then most WRs in this draft in college

i know what you mean. Darick Rogers is a first round talent. He just didnt get alot of targets to show it. After all if andrew luck would throw the ball to ANYBODY else not wearing #13...

i know what you mean. Darick Rogers is a first round talent. He just didnt get alot of targets to show it. After all if andrew luck would throw the ball to ANYBODY else not wearing #13...

People are giving up on him and the guy didn't even get an offseason with us. I'd rather wait and see what we got then throw away our cap on Decker. It's like everyone thinks they know that none of our WRs will develop

Well we all wanted Sir Mack a lot but he is now way too costly I mean 11mill a year is a lot so now I see the FO going for Decker which I don't like but they will probably go that route unless we get NO center and saffold to play guard that would be really nice

That's not how transition tag works, we wouldn't have to pay him 11m a year, just give him an offer the browns wouldn't be willing to match..

People are giving up on him and the guy didn't even get an offseason with us. I'd rather wait and see what we got then throw away our cap on Decker. It's like everyone thinks they know that none of our WRs will develop

I with you on everything you said about Da'Rick. I'm not with the signing of Decker. Someone else I'll be on board with. And also right about the defense. Case Keneem was it for me

Jarius Byrd. We need a true free safety so Landry can do his thing closer to the los. Could have a real domino effect on improving the secondary.

If we sign Decker I will cry. I'd rather go into the season with question marks at wr then overpay a possession receiver who looked quite average before Manning came to town.

We needs to overpay for Eugene Monroe and Saffold and Puente! That would be awesome honestly two guards and one center. Let Davis walk if he wants too much sign Sam shields for less if he would take less lol. Cut Toler bring in a more reliable DB health wise doesn't have to be pro bowl caliber! Resign Bethea to a cap friendly contract. We can't afford Byrd. Draft ILB second round and a safety in the Third round!