Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Pagano: If he can help us win games, he's more than welcome.

TKnight24

Only if he's there in the 5th..

I agree, he's not really in a position of need.  He'd have to play OLB because he's too small to play 3-4 DE.  

And we already have 2 OLB's for rushing the QB.  

But I think if he fell to the 5th you would have to take him at that point.  

I agree, he's not really in a position of need.  He'd have to play OLB because he's too small to play 3-4 DE.  

And we already have 2 OLB's for rushing the QB.  

But I think if he fell to the 5th you would have to take him at that point.

If he's there he's definitely a possibility. We just need to see our free agency and the beginning of the draft pans out.

The only thing I don't like about Sam is the media attention. Being a Colts fan I have always liked the concept of flying under the radar { I believe that's when we usually play our best }

Unless it's the AFC championship or Super Bowl.. Then it just comes by the nature of the game.

If he's there he's definitely a possibility. We just need to see our free agency and the beginning of the draft pans out.

The only thing I don't like about Sam is the media attention. Being a Colts fan I have always liked the concept of flying under the radar { I believe that's when we usually play our best }

Unless it's the AFC championship or Super Bowl.. Then it just comes by the nature of the game.

Yeah I'm worried about the media attention too.

I'm a bit worried as I've heard that he's seen as a Tweener.  And again he'd be a guy who'd have to learn a new position because he's too small for 3-4 DE.