Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Louis Delmas....

Donald Thomas had a major injury with the Dolphins and Bradshaw couldn't practice much with the Giants because of his foot problems. I know Bradshaw injury could have happen to anyone but once you start having a bunch of injuries they usually never stop especially as you get older.

so Donald had a major injury some time ago and he is injury prone...so AP is injury prone

From what I can see Thomas has only had 2 major injuries in his professional career.  He suffered a Lisfranc fracture in his very first professional game in 2008 (he finished the game playing on a bad foot).  The other injury was the one this year.  I wouldnt call 2 injuries in 6 years injury prone.  I will give you Toler and Bradshaw but Thomas is a stretch.

more importantly, both Thomas injuries have nothing to do with each other. the second one specifically was just bad luck.

Haven't really watched Delmas. Every time I watched the Detroit secondary it was pretty bad lol. I think we should sign a mid-high level safety or draft one early. I think one way to beef up this team is to have two dominating safeties. Landry the Hulk at Run stoppe and a ball hawking cover safety you cant go deep on. whatever we do I hope it works out!

• 4 weeks later...