Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Can Play For Six More Years If Doctors Give Him A Clean Bill Of Health

GoGoColts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we spent a first round pick for a tackle in 2012, theoretically, moving Castanzo to right tackle, Jillana to guard, and putting Matt Kalil at LT would make it a top 5 line right away. Theoretically of course.

I would be thrilled with this .... and maybe take a flier on K Moore or Russel Wilson in the second round maybe. ????

A strong running game and a solid D makes nearly ANY QB look good.

Whether Peyton stays for now and the next several years or is no longer with the team are possibilities. I will be anxiously waiting to see what happens. My hope is the Colts draft Luck and keep Manning. Manning gets to start next season but The Colts should be open to trade possibilities. Manning is the most important, single player on the Colts but he is NOT the Colts. At some point he will be an ex-Colt and the team, league and us fans will have to move on. I will be sad to see it happen and I would thank him for the huge impact he had on the team and the league. I know Manning is a first ballot lock for the Pro Football Hame Of Fame.

The Colts were, are, and will continue to be my NFL team. I don't have a second or third team (like some other people) and I will continue to root as hard for them to win as I have for the past 40 seasons. I have cheered on Unitas, Bert Jones, Bubba Smith, Mike Curtis, Joe Washington, Roger Carr, Edge, Marvin, heck even the great Herb Orvis, Matt Bouza and Fredd Young, too. And Peyton Manning.

Go Colts!