Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looking For The Positives

Mexicolt

Excellent article and I have to say I agree with pretty much all of it, except that I really don't like Garcon all that much.

I particularly agree with the point made about Angerer and Conner, those two look excellent and in the future we may have two of the league's better linebackers.

Excellent article and I have to say I agree with pretty much all of it, except that I really don't like Garcon all that much.

I particularly agree with the point made about Angerer and Conner, those two look excellent and in the future we may have two of the league's better linebackers.

Why do you not like the guy? Sure he drops a few balls from time to time, but he is our most physical WR, our only home run hitter, and has been the only receiver to actually show up since Manning went down. Guys like Clark and Collie have completely no showed this season.

If Ilajana can come back and live up to expectations last years draft class paired with next years draft class could do some real damage.

I still do not understand why we are not leaning on the running game more. Carter should get a majority of the carries, but DB should be in there for screens, draws, and other running plays that is designed to get him into space where he is really good at. We act like Peyton is still out there and throw and throw and throw some more. Stop throwing so darn much and run the ball Clyde!

Delone Carter is the real deal. Angerer rocks. The biggest advantage of this season tanking, is the Colts will be drafting 1st, 2d or 3d in the 2012 draft. Hopefully they trade down and gets lots of extra picks. There are so many holes to fill, one draft won't fix all the problems.

I didn't see yesterday's game because of my west coast location - but how about Chris Johsnon again doing nothing in the running game. Total running was 94 yards. If our defense could stop a few pass plays they would be competivie. It also looks like we passed for more yards and ran for more yards than the Titans. Obviously we are using the wrong measurement (points scored) to decide who wins.

Edited by gspdx