Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We should've mailed these as gifts to the Pats!

Callie

I wish I could mail a throat punch to Pete Morelli

Frist of all we were clearly outplayed tonight but man I've always disliked Morelli.  I said in another thread he's one of about five refs I wish the NFL would just fire.  He's the same guy who worked the game were a Redskins player nearly ripped Manning's head off and no flag came out (Dungy later pointed to that game as probably being the start of Manning's neck injury) yet earlier in the game threw a flag that took away Freeney's first sack of the season for barely touching the QB's head.  While the flag on Freeney was right it makes the fact they ignored what happened to Peyton only a few minutes later even more unacceptable.  He's messed up other calls against the Colts as well over the years.  This was the third time we've had him this year.  The first two times he honestly did a good a job if anything leaned the Colts way slightly but man he got us tonight.  Add in the botched field goal call in 2007 where he looked at replay even though you couldn't review field goals then and the 2009 NFCCG where he just let the Saints pound on Favre and this guy needs to be fired.  He tends to favor the home team way too much and lets QBs get beat up way too much.  As much as the NFL wants QBs protected now a days I am a little shocked the league lets him get away with the later. 

I think it would have made an awesome gift to arrive on Friday! Send 200 lbs worth!

SugarFree, so they could eat them....

Maybe the Broncos should investigate.

http://slightlyviral.com/beware-sugarless-gummy-bears-on-amazon-com/

Needless to say, I went to Amazon and read more reviews, and it helped ease the pain of losing. ;) :banana:

Thank you for sharing.  I still have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard :) 

I think it would have made an awesome gift to arrive on Friday! Send 200 lbs worth!

SugarFree, so they could eat them....

Maybe the Broncos should investigate.

http://slightlyviral.com/beware-sugarless-gummy-bears-on-amazon-com/

Needless to say, I went to Amazon and read more reviews, and it helped ease the pain of losing. ;) :banana:

You deserve a medal.  Thank you for making me instantly forget my woes.

Frist of all we were clearly outplayed tonight but man I've always disliked Morelli. I said in another thread he's one of about five refs I wish the NFL would just fire. He's the same guy who worked the game were a Redskins player nearly ripped Manning's head off and no flag came out (Dungy later pointed to that game as probably being the start of Manning's neck injury) yet earlier in the game threw a flag that took away Freeney's first sack of the season for barely touching the QB's head. While the flag on Freeney was right it makes the fact they ignored what happened to Peyton only a few minutes later even more unacceptable. He's messed up other calls against the Colts as well over the years. This was the third time we've had him this year. The first two times he honestly did a good a job if anything leaned the Colts way slightly but man he got us tonight. Add in the botched field goal call in 2007 where he looked at replay even though you couldn't review field goals then and the 2009 NFCCG where he just let the Saints pound on Favre and this guy needs to be fired. He tends to favor the home team way too much and lets QBs get beat up way too much. As much as the NFL wants QBs protected now a days I am a little shocked the league lets him get away with the later.

Oh we didn't play great for sure but everyone has to admit that the missed calls hurt just as much. Many of them killed our momentum and kept us from getting points. The others helped the pats get more points so IMO they were actually a big deal in this game. Not the only reason we lost but they sure didn't help

Oh we didn't play great for sure but everyone has to admit that the missed calls hurt just as much. Many of them killed our momentum and kept us from getting points. The others helped the pats get more points so IMO they were actually a big deal in this game. Not the only reason we lost but they sure didn't help

I think the INTs hurt way more and none of those were as a result of a bad call, okay well one was but that was from the coaches not the refs.  We got out played.  Refs didn't help us and clearly leaned the Pats way but I am not going to put this on them.  With that said if Pete Morelli were to get fired (which he wont) it wouldn't break my heart.  Him, Coleman, Winter, Triplette, and Vinovich need to find work doing something else.   

I think Boger, Carey, McAulay, Steratore, Correntee, and Hochuli are the best refs in the NFL and of that group I think we got two of them this year. 

Frist of all we were clearly outplayed tonight but man I've always disliked Morelli.  I said in another thread he's one of about five refs I wish the NFL would just fire.  He's the same guy who worked the game were a Redskins player nearly ripped Manning's head off and no flag came out (Dungy later pointed to that game as probably being the start of Manning's neck injury) yet earlier in the game threw a flag that took away Freeney's first sack of the season for barely touching the QB's head.  While the flag on Freeney was right it makes the fact they ignored what happened to Peyton only a few minutes later even more unacceptable.  He's messed up other calls against the Colts as well over the years.  This was the third time we've had him this year.  The first two times he honestly did a good a job if anything leaned the Colts way slightly but man he got us tonight.  Add in the botched field goal call in 2007 where he looked at replay even though you couldn't review field goals then and the 2009 NFCCG where he just let the Saints pound on Favre and this guy needs to be fired.  He tends to favor the home team way too much and lets QBs get beat up way too much.  As much as the NFL wants QBs protected now a days I am a little shocked the league lets him get away with the later. 

well there are three he and his crew missed last night that would have been a turning point (in a good way ) for the colts. but you are right we were outplayed. turnovers will kill you, and it did when two resulted in quick TD's

I think the INTs hurt way more and none of those were as a result of a bad call, okay well one was but that was from the coaches not the refs.  We got out played.  Refs didn't help us and clearly leaned the Pats way but I am not going to put this on them.  With that said if Pete Morelli were to get fired (which he wont) it wouldn't break my heart.  Him, Coleman, Winter, Triplette, and Vinovich need to find work doing something else.   

I think Boger, Carey, McAulay, Steratore, Correntee, and Hochuli are the best refs in the NFL and of that group I think we got two of them this year. 

refs were not the only ones leaning the pats way. the press was even saying a Luck vs Manning match up is " bad for the NFL ". everyone except us colt fans want to see a Brady vs Manning game again. and with Manning's comments with him basically saying his career is coming to an end in a way suggests if he wins the super bowl this year he is retiring. whether he does or not remains to be seen. but to hurt a teams chances to move on by not making the right calls just for the reason of a brady vs manning matchup is wrong.

THAT being said i agree, the INT's hurt the worst. 

Those gummies are no joke....they will incapacitate a person for a day. (don't ask me for specifics, I don't wish to elaborate)  Too bad we didn't think of sending them over last week.

Might need to purchase some and keep them on hand to give as gifts to my favorite people!

Maybe if the Broncos win, we can send some to the Pats.

I have never seen so many cry babies on a fan forum!excuses!excuses! It's the refs fault,Patriots get all the calls!Your run defense stinks,you let a team gash you and score 43 points without throwing a TD Pass.You have a Quarterback that threw 4 int no less you have him in the hall of fame.The Pats may not win the Super Bowl but they will not blame anyone but themselves.

I have never seen so many cry babies on a fan forum!excuses!excuses! It's the refs fault,Patriots get all the calls!Your run defense stinks,you let a team gash you and score 43 points without throwing a TD Pass.You have a Quarterback that threw 4 int no less you have him in the hall of fame.The Pats may not win the Super Bowl but they will not blame anyone but themselves.

the pats cry like babies when they lose and so do their wives. I remember brady's wife saying when they lost my hubby can't do it all by himself   give me a break BB is the worst loser in the nfl. refuses interviews and all   you know the deal  . and besides that he is a cheater and remember spygate  .

the pats cry like babies when they lose and so do their wives. I remember brady's wife saying when they lost my hubby can't do it all by himself   give me a break BB is the worst loser in the nfl. refuses interviews and all   you know the deal  . and besides that he is a cheater and remember spygate  .

What excuse are you going to make next week when you lose!Oh! I forgot you are not playing next week.

You should concentrate on the draft!You need about 52 positions filled.