Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Intersting Article On The Coaching Staff...

wanabecoach

By no means am I gossiping about the coaches and this rather dismal season but I was pretty surprised to find this article on NFL.com of all places...

» Indianapolis is a unique contrast. Bill Polian is the sole architect of the Colts and has garnered, deservedly, the lion's share of credit for their phenomenal run of success with nine straight years of 10-plus wins and one Super Bowl title. Though the problems of the Colts clearly run deeper than just the loss of Peyton Manning, the organization will have to dramatically re-evaluate its direction at the end of the season. Polian has banked enough chips to ride out this storm and, if he chooses, stick with coach Jim Caldwell. If this is indeed the plan, Polian needs to declare this very soon. Otherwise, as the losses mount, the speculation will make Caldwell's job of holding the team together almost impossible. As you look at the remaining part of the schedule, I don't see a game that you could comfortably say the Colts should win. If the declaration isn't made, then it might be an indication that Polian recognizes the scope of moving the organization forward, possibly without Peyton Manning or Jim Caldwell, and may chose to reorganize the coaching staff that is better suited for that change. Remember that after back-to-back seasons of 10-plus wins, Polian fired Jim Mora Sr. after going 6-10 in order to redirect the organization.

Hm....I'd say the next six months could be very interesting in Colt's land??

I just found this article on NFL.com too. I never read NFL.com but I clicked on it for some reason and they have articles that other blogs don't for some reason tonight. Anyways...here is the other article.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8237e7fa/article/jobs-will-be-lost-if-caldwell-colts-dont-adapt-to-new-reality?module=HP11_content_stream

I'd say if we don't win here soon, the thing will unravel rather quickly. JMO. Thanks again for reading!

I just found this article on NFL.com too. I never read NFL.com but I clicked on it for some reason and they have articles that other blogs don't for some reason tonight. Anyways...here is the other article.

http://www.nfl.com/n..._content_stream

I'd say if we don't win here soon, the thing will unravel rather quickly. JMO. Thanks again for reading!

Good article. The only good thing about the 62-7 beatdown is that it's totally exposed exactly what is wrong with this organization and in such a way that no one responsible for the mess can hide from it nor excuse it away.