Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Manning wins the Super Bowl does he retire?

amfootball

He said something to the effect that as long as he could play at the level that he has been playing he had no desire to retire at this time. It's been some time since I saw the interview so I can't remember it word for word but I took it that he is not ready to retire at this time. I personally think winning the SB  would change his mind at all. :thmup:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday after Manning was benched when victory was assured Manning could have sat around and chewed the fat with the other players. What Manning did was immediately sit down and looked at photos of the game. He is a man that truly believes he cannot do enough. For him to retire will take a meteor hit cracking the Earth in half.

Yesterday after Manning was benched when victory was assured Manning could have sat around and chewed the fat with the other players. What Manning did was immediately sit down and looked at photos of the game. He is a man that truly believes he cannot do enough. For him to retire will take a meteor hit cracking the Earth in half.

KC, this is the best observation I've seen on this