Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DHB has been BENCHED

TKnight24

In all honesty I got to thinking that every receiver drops balls...Jerry Rice dropped balls and he is the best WR of all time by the numbers but what really should be more frustrating is DHB's severe lack of production given his physical skill set, His inability to get open consistently at 6'2" 219lbs...His drops are annoying(and I have really came close to blowing a fuse when one happens to be on a go route and he beat the coverage) but they happen, ya dont want them to but they will happen to every wr, whats infinitly more frustrating is his lack of understanding of how to deceive the coverage on him to get open...The drops just make it infinitly more frustrating

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty I got to thinking that every receiver drops balls...Jerry Rice dropped balls and he is the best WR of all time by the numbers but what really should be more frustrating is DHB's severe lack of production given his physical skill set, His inability to get open consistently at 6'2" 219lbs...His drops are annoying(and I have really came close to blowing a fuse when one happens to be on a go route and he beat the coverage) but they happen, ya dont want them to but they will happen to every wr, whats infinitly more frustrating is his lack of understanding of how to deceive the coverage on him to get open...The drops just make it infinitly more frustrating

Everyone knows all WR's drop passes. It's just about how frequently & how costly your drop is.

That drop he had vs the Titans that hit him dead ia hia chest was the final straw. Struggled all day on offense and he added to that. If he made that catch, we probably would've scored a TD.

Thank goodness Fitzpatrick was off & defense was on that day or we would've loss