Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chance of snow vs Bengals on Sunday.

Dustin

As a Bengals fan who will be at the game on Sunday I completely resent you people that are praying for snow. Most of you will be watching the game from your nice warm living rooms drinking your much cheaper beer. I on the other hand will be pregnant, freezing and cannot drink the expensive stadium beer.

On a more serious note, I have had this game circled since the schedule came out. I knew before the season started that this game would mean a lot to both teams and am so glad that it does. I was so happy to see it so late in the season because it has playoff seating implications. I do think the Bengals will win mainly because we are undefeated at home and our defense is absolutely mean. Dalton is a turnover machine but actually played decent enough in the 2nd half last week so we will see. He seems to go on good rips and then bad ones.

The most important thing about this game is I want NO MAJOR INJURIES for both teams. Getting so close to the playoffs neither team can afford anymore major injuries. If you haven't heard our OL has had to do a major shift. Clint Boling tore his ACL last week and is done for the season. Last I heard they haven't announced the OL starting lineup yet.

So hear is to an Injury Free Game!!! Who Dey!