Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Stats I think are neat.

bavanlan

http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings/_/type/playoffs

SOV - Strength of Victory - Combined win % of opposing teams beaten

SOS - Strength of Schedule - Combined win % of opposing teams played

• Only 3 teams have a higher SOV than SOS, Colts, Bengals, and Chargers, indicating that their wins have, on average, been to above average teams and losses to below average teams ('average' according to each team's individual schedule).
  • Of the 12 playoff teams, the Panthers have the lowest SOV (.195) and it's not close; the next closest is the Cowboys (.310).  Excluding the winless teams, the Panthers have the second lowest SOV in the NFL.
  • The hardest schedule so far of the playoff teams belongs the Bengals (.527) and the Colts (.523).  The easiest belongs to the Panthers (.343) and the Chiefs (.355).
  • No matter what anyone else does, the Colts can effectively clinch the division by the end of Week 13 by beating the Titans if they win out.  Two victories over the Titans in Week 11 and Week 13 would give us the h2h tiebreaker over them and even if they win their other two games, they would be 4 back with 4 to play.  The Jaguars can only get to 8 wins and we would have 10.  Technically, the Texans could still win the division if they win their next 8 games and we lost our last four after winning the next four.  If the Texans lose once in the next 4 weeks, they would be eliminated as well.

I'm hungry?  Wow look at me...I'm a real fox?   :)  Woof?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!

Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!

Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!

Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!

Joff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!

Tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!

Joff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!