Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck - Animal!

Smonroe

I knew he couldn't be as nerdy and nice as his public persona indicates!

I couldn't post the link from my ipad, but go to Usatoday.com, sports, NFL and read the article. You'll appreciate the kid even more, if that's possible.

I'll tell you how. See the square with the arrow coming out next to the address bar? Press that then select copy. Then when typing, hold your finger on the pad, select paste.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• I think it could be a very sticky situation in the future where players file suit against writers for defamation of character resulting in financial loss. If a report with anonymous sources isn't substantially backed by anyone when challenged, and it leads to a player that is projected by virtually everyone to go top 10 and they fall (even to just later 1st round), it could be considered a serious financial loss. That would be an interesting conversation to know if that is precedented or even possible... First amendment rights only go so far, and confidential sources can revealed forcibly through court, based on my understanding. 
    • Pretty crazy to think he’s only 65. Hope the rest of this year is much healthier one for him!
    • AKB made a bunch of satirical posts and faux letters about Ballard and players. 
    • I’m basically an optimist every year but I don’t see a weakness on this team (other than the secondary which I attribute to inexperience.  If the pass rush lives up to the hype, that should help the secondary.  Because the Oline and Dline could be elite and they travel well, and because they have improved their weapons, I like the Colts chances of winning the division and winning 11+.
    • Love the addition of Latu. I wanted him and/or the corner who is blazing fast and a man corner (cannot remember his name). I never thought Ballard would pick either because of the injury history for Latu and the other not a zone corner. In reality, the D could be a lot better this year than last. However it may not be reflected in the stats because they play some very good qb's this year. Last year, the D faced horrible qb play and what is alarming is that they actually put up stats near the bottom.  That being said, I cannot see the D being worse than last year if that is comforting, lol?? 
  • Members