Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

"Pick your poison" 2.0?

SOMDColtsfan

1.0 - Manning, James, Harrison & Wayne < 2.0 Luck, Richardson, Hylton and Wayne. The Colts suddenly resemble that type cast of players. With a better defense, a "money" kicker, an "all in" GM and an owner with a "build the monster" mentality. Can`t help but feel they aren`t done yet filling holes. What`s not to like? 

No argument there! Manning is arguably the greatest QB in history of the game, and still going strong. Harrison hopefully will get inducted next year in HOF. Very big shoes to fill for sure. I just like how the Colts are now built with options, at least on paper. Makes it so much harder for defenses to pick their poison to stop. Like they were in 2004 or so. Like the comparisons have already been made, Hylton looks so much like Marvin out there. Smaller frame, breakaway speed and just poetry in motion catching a football. Reggie is still Reggie and if Richardson can reach his full potential with the Colts the offense could hit on all cylinders and be dynamic. Like the old days 

I think it's early to be making the comparison. TR hasn't played a game for us yet, Hilton is still growing. 2-3 years from now,  yeah I think barring injuries the offense is gonna be killer. We still have pieces of the puzzle to get together before we can be dominate on offense. Though, I will say this, I think we're going to be the talk of the league for quite some time, especially after this pickup.