Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Montee Ball

Keep Montee Ball, his reps will go up since Moreno has not lasted a full season without injury. Plus, he plays the AFC South and AFC West with enough run Ds to get production on. AFC East run D is more on the stout side, IMO and they play the AFC North too that is stout as well vs RBs.

I concur with Chad72. Keep Montee Ball. Why? The kid works his caboose off, is not known for fumbling regularly [sW1 saw all his home games at UW-Madison], has a good head on his shoulders, has never been afraid of hard work, & he has sought advice from SB winning RB Terrell Davis about what it takes to be a great back in this league.

Montee Ball knows how to fix mistakes. He won't disappoint you No 1 Manning fan. Ball is smart, tough, & resilient. Give him time to get his NFL legs beneath him please. Thank you. 

Now, before you dismiss SW1 as a homer blinded by my college alma mater, keep this in mind: If I think someone sucks or is overhyped, I will tell you straight out regardless of where they went to school. Ball is legit. No hyperbole or exaggeration necessary here. Ball can ball pun intended! :thmup:  

I've struggled with this myself. He hasn't done squat, yet....That may change as the season progresses but it may not.

I released him in one league, but held into him in another. It really depends on your situation.

Yeah. I'm afraid that his production will continue to be low because they won't play him. He looks promising enough. I just don't know if he'll get the PT to make it worth a roster spot.