Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All 22 Film

Gavin

Does anyone that watches and studies the All 22 know when that it will be made available? I was thinking Tuesday since I remember coach Pagano mentioning in his speech that the team was to be in for film study I believe tomorrow morning, Also for those that do have it, what if we could make this a type of study thread so those that want to try to learn the game better can using that film....Just some thoughts, Im a big film buff when it comes to this

I don't know when exactly it comes online. I started a couple different threads along these lines, they seem to fizzle though and I usually stop just because I takes time to pull the screen caps, draw in whatever you need, then upload and post and do any kind of write up. I konw last year I watched every game at least twice (this is pretty much all I do from August to February).

If this one maintains interest, I'd be more than happy to chip in. There's a few very knowledgeable people floating around here that could add some good value to something like this.

Somebody from bleacher report said our Raiders game is up

@ChrisHansenNFL: Finally....#Raiders All-22 was posted. Will review in the AM. Hopefully #Chiefs will be up by then as well.

Im gonna watch it now I think, just noticed it was up......Its 2:30 am