Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Von Miller suspended 6 games

CS Colts Fan

heres a Morning hit for entire weekend most likely 

Broncos turn to pass rush by committee to replace suspended Von Miller - The Denver Post

Broncos put on brave faces Wednesday as they prepared for life without Miller, who Tuesday was suspended six games for violating the NFL's drug policy. The new set of first-team linebackers were Wesley Woodyard in the middle and Danny Trevathan and Nate Irving on the outside. Miller spent much of practice with the scout team.

Because of injuries to defensive ends Derek Wolfe and Robert Ayers, those positions had new faces too — Phillips and Malik Jackson.

(( ps both hope to be back for Ravens , welker will be probably out   this weekend but may play, But Bailey still on crutches,  ))

Theoretically, the Broncos will get Wolfe and Ayers back by the start of the season. That would allow Phillips to be moved back and forth from defensive end to linebacker. Phillips has a history of getting to the quarterback, with 69½ career

Great infograpghic  (( click to enlarge )

20130821_101103_bronx-chart.jpg

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23914109/broncos-turn-pass-rush-by-committee-replace-suspended

Does this sound familiar

: Broncos rely dangerously on one player: Peyton Manning

(((   BUt Broncos have no back that can block unlike colts )))

http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_23914106/kiszla-broncos-rely-dangerously-one-player-peyton-manning

& as far a Bronco RB's , Broncos arent happy with playing performance at 

Running backs need to get a grip before Denver Broncos' season starts

((( and quick scan of this article doesnt even note the missed block by ball that got Peyton leveled in last preaseon game ))) 

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23923011/denver-broncos-running-backs-need-get-grip-before

Hi Bayone,

Glad you are here. It is usually just me and you at this early hour. :-)

Thanks for these links. Lots of moving parts for the Broncos but honestly the blocking for Manning would scare me the most as he is the guy that can carry this mess hopefully until Miller is back.

Do you think they made a mistake drafting Ball?

Hi Bayone,

Glad you are here. It is usually just me and you at this early hour. :-)

Thanks for these links. Lots of moving parts for the Broncos but honestly the blocking for Manning would scare me the most as he is the guy that can carry this mess hopefully until Miller is back.

Do you think they made a mistake drafting Ball?

havent seen them say it anything against ball as draft pick just needs to learn blocking and OL needs to run block but thats another

issue

but really just scanning articles fast  so may have missedit but doubt would say that and hurt his confidence , are many other articles just cant list and reaad all 

even edited in  as u were  commentin , editing to complete first line  to

heres a Morning hit for entire weekend most likely at least

I am up early daily to clear out late night e-mails, go over yesterdays mail and hope nothing new to do for mom in it as get it first late afternoon after dead from days rushing around , another appointment 930 today for me, Monday another wheel chair van DR day, man it doesnt end but glad still have mom

Have a good day,/ weekend , whatever till next time

havent seen them say it anything against ball as draft pick just needs to learn blocking and OL needs to run block but thats another

issue

but really just scanning articles fast , are many others h just cant list and reaad all 

even edited in  as u were  commentin , editing to complete first line  to

heres a Morning hit for entire weekend most likely at least

I am up early daily to clear out late night e-mails, go over yesterdays mail and hope nothing new to do for mom in it as get it first late afternoon after dead from days rushing around , another appointment 930 today for me, Monday another wheel chair van DR day, man it doesnt end but glad still have mom

I do the same. Get up early to get a head start before my three kids bombard me. :)