Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Randall Cobb leaves Packers practice with shoulder injury & Jordy Nelson is out for the rest of training camp...

bayone

doesnt appear major at this time  at least from what I read

Multiple beat writers present at the Packers practice noted that Cobb "dropped out" of practice and the wideout was later seen with a bag of ice on his shoulder:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/23039221/randall-cobb-leaves-packers-practice-with-shoulder-injury

McCarthy also said Jordy Nelson is out for the rest of training camp...

from a tweet

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/364783560059650048

edited in u may not have seen  McCarthy also said Jordy Nelson is out for the rest of training camp.

Yikes. That's not good for Rodgers. I'm surprised there wasn't another Denver or Baltimore injury today, they've been dropping like flies. It's insane that this many people are getting hurt. This has got to be one of the worst offseasons in history when you factor in arrests and injuries.

Yikes. That's not good for Rodgers. I'm surprised there wasn't another Denver or Baltimore injury today, they've been dropping like flies. It's insane that this many people are getting hurt. This has got to be one of the worst offseasons in history when you factor in arrests and injuries.

good reason , many starters hardly played but Miller need hand attended too but did eventually go back in

But how is thsi for a 4th & 1 ,. Manning does a succesfull sneak, Pretty easy when he cant be touched, thats the type of day it is when u play at San G Fran thursday night and it is projected to be 59 degrees

good reason , many starters hardly played but Miller need hand attended too but did eventually go back in

But how is thsi for a 4th & 1 ,. Manning does a succesfull sneak, Pretty easy when he cant be touched, thats the type of day it is when u play at San G Fran thursday night and it is projected to be 59 degrees

haha what was it one yard? I don't think he could pick up three even if he can't be touched. Broncos ready to test out the pistol and run some read option :P

haha what was it one yard? I don't think he could pick up three even if he can't be touched. Broncos ready to test out the pistol and run some read option :P

Yeah just a 1 yarder

are other injuries ,, dont know when happend but WR orton , ankle was having great camp hoping for # 4 WR is out  & same with a wr Quincy McDuffie also great TC and also quite good on special teams,   few other nonstarters , all from  days before

cornerback Tony Carter left practice early after his knee "flared up a little bit from yesterday."

he was injured yesterday , went off and came back on, but tried today and flared again

Bad with Cromartie out if this stays a problem, 

wonder who they field thursday and how much u leave Peyton in with make shift line

Viikerson Played today & sly williams did well, Here is a review

Ball still hardly ever noted

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Training-Camp-2013-Day-13-Quick-Hits/bff823b2-f358-44df-a1d3-ec89542653b9

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23804570/orlando-franklin-jacob-tamme-held-out-broncos-practice

cornerback Tony Carter left practice early after his knee "flared up a little bit from yesterday."

he was injured yesterday , went off and came back on, but tried today and flared again

Bad with Cromartie out if this stays a problem, 

wonder who they field thursday and how much u leave Peyton in with make shift line

Viikerson Played today & sly williams did well, Here is a review

Ball still hardly ever noted

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Training-Camp-2013-Day-13-Quick-Hits/bff823b2-f358-44df-a1d3-ec89542653b9

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23804570/orlando-franklin-jacob-tamme-held-out-broncos-practice

At this pace I doubt the Broncos even want to risk putting Manning out against the 49ers in the preseason. If he goes down then bad goes to worst.

At this pace I doubt the Broncos even want to risk putting Manning out against the 49ers in the preseason. If he goes down then bad goes to worst.

UNDERSTATEMENT,

but will get good draft pick and he can get another Comeback award if really hurt & out extended time & it will be wait till next year again

good for both Colts and Texans, but dont like anyone injured but esp someone who has thrill;ed u for so long

UNDERSTATEMENT,

but will get good draft pick and he can get another Comeback award if really hurt & out extended time & it will be wait till next year again

good for both Colts and Texans, but dont like anyone injured but esp someone who has thrill;ed u for so long

haha, it would definitely make the path to the SB a little more easier. But I'd rather beat the Broncos when they have Manning at the helm, and of course I never wish harm on guys. As for the Colts...bring it on, Andy! :D

haha, it would definitely make the path to the SB a little more easier. But I'd rather beat the Broncos when they have Manning at the helm, and of course I never wish harm on guys. As for the Colts...bring it on, Andy! :D

always feels better when your best beat their best ! ! 

Esp when waatching when  its Football on your phone  , crazy commercial as usual but they pull it off insulting  alexander grahm bell and dad archie must have same sense of humor