Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Out On A Limb

atapcl

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/18291-bjoern-werner-montori-hughes-among-chuck-pagano’s-defensive-highlights/

Who is the most out on the Limb? Pagano says Montori Hughes has linebacker agility at 340 lbs and said he was out on a limb for saying it. Gary Emanuel is charged with teaching Hughes what to do within the defense. Greg Manusky as the DC is charged with using Hughes within the scheme. Hughes must prove he has matured enough to contribute to the defense this year. So which one is the most out on a limb?

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/18291-bjoern-werner-montori-hughes-among-chuck-pagano’s-defensive-highlights/

Who is the most out on the Limb? Pagano says Montori Hughes has linebacker agility at 340 lbs and said he was out on a limb for saying it. Gary Emanuel is charged with teaching Hughes what to do within the defense. Greg Manusky as the DC is charged with using Hughes within the scheme. Hughes must prove he has matured enough to contribute to the defense this year. So which one is the most out on a limb?

I have seen Hughes play, and he is in no way shape or form 'linebacker agility...is he agile for 340 without a doubt!!!  So this is my...Out on a Limb pick!  Here I am......giclee-owl-tree-limb.jpg

I feel Emanuel is a fantastic teacher as Defensive Line coach...I see no problem with his teaching of schemes and packages.  A healthy dose of Redding leadership will help as well.

Manusky will need to rotate his DTs at times to keep fresh...Hughes has a great motor...I think Manusky will do the right things with the feisty Pagano back and healthy to advise and lead.

Hughes had some troubles at Tennessee....he is, however with a pretty straight forward bunch of guys here (Mathis Bethea, Redding) to help keep him on course!!!  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :colts:  :colts:  :colts:!!!