Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If we make these moves we can contend now for a Super Bowl...

1st Rd-Draft Margus Hunt, DE, Jarvis Jones or Mingo if they fall, they are the only LB's that could be difference makers...                                                              Trade into the second possibly next years 1st, or 2nd and 4th...or package Donald Brown or Larry Hughes and next year picksDraft Eddie Lacy, RB.....or Vicccaro, S or Trufant, CB if available..                                                                                                                                                                                                                3rd rd draft Matheiu , CB, or Barrett Jones C, or even Deomantre Moore if he falls, or Ray Ray Armstrong , S-6-4 , 220lbs!!....                                                                                                                  4th round-Ray Ray Armstrong, S, or Alvin Bailey G..                                                                                                                                                                             5th round Khaled Holmes, C, or Montee Ball , RB, Or Darrius Slay, CB                                                                                                                                                6th rd- Sam Brenner, G, or Stepfan Taylor, RB                                                                                                                                                                                      7th rd-Prentiss Waggner, CB-6-2, 181 lbs...Aaron Mellette, WR, 6-3, 211lbs, or Caleb Sturgis, K                                                                                                     Sign G Brandon Moore, he is solid and available cheap, sign Charles Woodson or James Harrison

Ray-Ray Armstrong in the third? lmao

Please don't draft Hunt in the first, Grigs.

Don't know why you want us taking so many safeties so early.... Some of these moves are really, really bad. Montee Ball and Khaled Holmes are far from 4th rounders.

Would hate if we drafted Lacy (unless he falls to the third.)

I would hate this.

They were options depending on who we take ...Landry is injury prone and Bethea is getting old...Ray Ray Armstrong will be a beast in this league and a steal...I gave multiple options depending how the draft falls, but thats my board and I'm sticking to it...Lacy would be a BEAST for us and the best back we've had since a young pre-acl injury James..

Ray-Ray Armstrong in the third? lmao

Please don't draft Hunt in the first, Grigs.

Don't know why you want us taking so many safeties so early.... Some of these moves are really, really bad. Montee Ball and Khaled Holmes are far from 4th rounders.

Would hate if we drafted Lacy (unless he falls to the third.)

I would hate this.

We could take 1 safety thats my board depending on who's available..Landry gets hurt and Bethea is old, we have the luxury to take BPA this year because of free agency, our O-line is much improved Donald Thomas was a steal at guard and Ilijana will be healthy at guard for the first time since being drafted inthe 2nd rd 2 years ago...We could still draft a guard or center in rds 4-7, we need playmakers in rds 1 and 3...Ball and Holmes are 4th rounders in most mock drafts have you watched the film on them????

We could take 1 safety thats my board depending on who's available..Landry gets hurt and Bethea is old, we have the luxury to take BPA this year because of free agency, our O-line is much improved Donald Thomas was a steal at guard and Ilijana will be healthy at guard for the first time since being drafted inthe 2nd rd 2 years ago...We could still draft a guard or center in rds 4-7, we need playmakers in rds 1 and 3...Ball and Holmes are 4th rounders in most mock drafts have you watched the film on them????

Bethea just turned 28, same as Landry. Have I watched the film on them? Yes, and I doubt you have. Holmes was awful this past season, and Ball is just a product of Wisconsin's system.