Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looking ahead: "To a Bright Future!"

Dark Superman

2012 was suppose to be a year of growing pains, frustration and a year of many losses. No one saw us winning 11 games this year. And I can assure you no one saw this team making the playoffs. We shocked the world and if this was suppose to be our down year..I can only imagine this team will grow together and form a dynasty that can quite possibly go down as one of the all time greats. Now in order to do that you need to be successful in all areas.. Management,coaching and players. I like Irsay because like Grigson they know talent and how to evaluate it. They have done a wonderful job finding players for cheap and having them play major roles in this organization. I believe with a bunch of cap space and recruiting they will continue to succeed. Also behind every great team there's a head coach. Chuck Pagano is a mastermind who seems to have all the tools to run a team with success. Guys love to play for Chuck and they seem to play better as a whole since he came to Indy.

Every great franchise has a great quarterback. Andrew Luck has showed us even though he may not have a star cast around him, he still has the talent to carry a franchise and be its leader. He has to be one of the most talented players I have ever evaluated.. Can't say enough about him and how privileged I am to have him as a Quarterback. He's played with a below average lie.. A rookie tailback and two rookie tightends. Ballard,Fleener,Hilton and Allen will all grow together and hopefully become a force down the road. They have all impressed me in different ways and I can't wait to watch them grow as one.

The defense has been getting better. A new system has come to Indy and so far I like what I see. I love the addition of Corey Redding.. Great vocal leader and presence on and off the field. Freeney and Mathis are still creating havoc and Jerry Hughes has improved as well. Vontae Davis and Darius Butler have been playing solid and I love Joe Lefeged... Especially on special teams. Jerrell Freeman,Angerer and Bethea have all been solid. We are all hoping Josh Chapman turns our to be the monster in the middle he was at Alabama. The defense is growing but I think we are only a few players away from being a respected group.

The special teams has been excellent. Our boys are tackling.. Running punts and kicks back for touchdowns. Karim has been a monster in the return game and I hope he continues to play well.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about this team and can't wait to watch them grow up together. I love the direction they are headed in.

Now let's beat those Ravens!

Here here. I can already see in this team the ferocity and emotion that used to rule the Ravens, something they have been lacking this year. I agree that we are just a few pieces away from having a formidable group. If we aren't a top 10 D in 2 years I will be surprised. All Luck needs to do next year is play as well on the road as he does at Lucas Oil, and get some fast starts.

Love Luck, Wayne, Hilton, Freeman and Redding. All are priceless