Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns Jersey with 18 QB names. lol!

ColtsFTW

548079_10151170218416006_1507110351_n.jp

Realistically they could go back to Kosar's 19 and add some few names to it. 

Kosar was a pretty decent QB at one time. Shame the injuries brought him down, he was never the same again after he returned from the 1988 season, I think his shoulder was messed up. I remember them going into the playoffs without him that season, I think the back up was Mike Pagel.

Vinny Testervarde was another one that looked solid for Cleveland, and I think he was the starter up until their final game.

They have not had a QB play the entire 16 game season since Vinny I think, which is what that Jersey is showing, and including this season, they've already added Lewis down there lol

Kosar was a pretty decent QB at one time. Shame the injuries brought him down, he was never the same again after he returned from the 1988 season, I think his shoulder was messed up. I remember them going into the playoffs without him that season, I think the back up was Mike Pagel.

Vinny Testervarde was another one that looked solid for Cleveland, and I think he was the starter up until their final game.

They have not had a QB play the entire 16 game season since Vinny I think, which is what that Jersey is showing, and including this season, they've already added Lewis down there lol

Kosar is underrated to some others of that era.  I liked his grit. Vinny was very similar. 

They drafted Couch in 99. The Packers have had 3 starters in that time frame. The Colts have had 5.  Patriots have had 4 or 5. Huge differences...

Kosar is underrated to some others of that era.  I liked his grit. Vinny was very similar. 

They drafted Couch in 99. The Packers have had 3 starters in that time frame. The Colts have had 5.  Patriots have had 4 or 5. Huge differences...

Very true, Kosar was a favorite of mine from that era. I think people had written Vinny off as a bust from his Tampa days, they did not expect him to have success in Cleveland or even the Jets, I remember him putting up a good season there too.

That '86/87 Cleveland team was loaded. I loved watching them, it's a shame youtube took down all the videos but they used to be there. Earnest Byner was great too even though he's remembered as a fumbler.