Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

With this win..

GoColts8818

Also keep in mind that as good as we all feel right now...Andrew Luck has now gone three consecutive weeks without throwing a touchdown pass. Just saying. We are 4-3 though so all is good and no one will want to dwell on this much but it is still a fact that warrants mentioning. RG3 still has better stats overall but I much prefer our better won/loss record at this point. :D

He threw the game winner to Ballard today?

It wa s easy to miss that..because Ballard ran it so hard..

..but it was a well timed throw....that had to get there because the corner was closing on it...

It was a great throw. I was afraid it was going to get pick 6'ed. Great effort by Ballard for sure.

This win i think does so much more than puts us at 4-3 but it builds confidence in our young guys that we can win on the road. it shows we can run between the tackles. can't touch enough on the confidence aspect.

This win i think does so much more than puts us at 4-3 but it builds confidence in our young guys that we can win on the road. it shows we can run between the tackles. can't touch enough on the confidence aspect.

I agree 100%, this is the type of win that builds tremendous confidence in a young upcoming team, this team now believes, a win like today is huge, in what it will do for this team in the future, This team now knows that if they just keep fighting and keep it close, in the end they, can win the game. Tremendous confidence builder and a great win. This weeks game vs the Dolphins is huge as far as playoff implications. head to head games are a tie breaker. I hope we can keep the momentum and go back home an get a big win against the Dolphins. "GO COLTS"

Also keep in mind that as good as we all feel right now...Andrew Luck has now gone three consecutive weeks without throwing a touchdown pass. Just saying. We are 4-3 though so all is good and no one will want to dwell on this much but it is still a fact that warrants mentioning. RG3 still has better stats overall but I much prefer our better won/loss record at this point. :D

It's likely that screen pass to vick ballard will be counted as a passing TD.