Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Local Television Colts "Player Analysts"

sb41champs

Every NFL season the local television stations hire one or more Colts to appear on their Sunday night recaps of the Colts action !!

Here is the list of the 2012 local television Colts analysts:

CH 6 WRTV - Does NOT have a Colts player analyst this season

CH 8 WISH - LT Anthony Castonzo and DT Cory Redding are the current player analysts on "Sports Locker"

CH 8 WISH - Former Colts Ken Dilger, Bill Brooks and Jim Sorgi are analysts for "Countdown to Kickoff"

CH 13 WTHR - WR Reggie Wayne is the Colts player analyst on their late sports newscast (after SNF)

CH 59 FOX - CB Jerraud Powers is the Colts player analyst

Dan Dakich was quite critical of statement of motivation made by COach Pagano., he really doesn't buy into Pagano's supposed "hogwash" my words not his as far as "looking into yourselves as a man to a man" yada yada yada. Kinda wonder if the the players all buy into it. I would assume some do. I have heard nothing but positives from the players prior to this last game. Will things start to erode with 3 maybe 4 losses in a row??

Dan Dakich was quite critical of statement of motivation made by COach Pagano., he really doesn't buy into Pagano's supposed "hogwash" my words not his as far as "looking into yourselves as a man to a man" yada yada yada. Kinda wonder if the the players all buy into it. I would assume some do. I have heard nothing but positives from the players prior to this last game. Will things start to erode with 3 maybe 4 losses in a row??

I have trouble swallowing anything Dakich discusses but maybe that is because he was a Knight disciple