Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Heartbreaker for sure

Jules

The Jags for sure seem to have our number lately and have always give us fits. That ending was pretty sad to see..

2-1 heading into the bye would have felt so good for this team and fans.

They are still learning thoug and are rebuilding. Keep this in mind. There will be bumps in the road.

The Colts will regroup from this and learn and move forward.

The Jags for sure seem to have our number lately and have always give us fits. That ending was pretty sad to see..

2-1 heading into the bye would have felt so good for this team and fans.

They are still learning thoug and are rebuilding. Keep this in mind. There will be bumps in the road.

The Colts will regroup from this and learn and move forward.

What a great throw the TD pass to Hilton was :))

Alright, on to the bye, then the Packers.

No sense dwelling on this one.

That is what hurt. Green Bay? *sigh* This would have been a good win today.

I really thought we had it so many times......sad.

But, moving forward. They are going to keep making mistakes until they gain more experience....

Exactly. It's the third game, with a rookie head coach, rookie QB, and a lot of young players, and a completely new defense.

It's not like we were going to be lighting it up right off the bat. Sure, if we're still making the same mistakes at the end of the season that we made at the beginning of the season that's a problem, but some peoples' expectations may be a bit too lofty here.

I'd just like to be on the other side of a last second game against the Jags just for once...

On a side not I can't wait for MJD and Scobee to retire. They are going to have Hall of Fame type careers against the Colts alone.

OMG I know why football Gods why

:censored2:

yeah but I don't think this team is going to rip off a nine game winning streak to end though season though lol. I wouldn't mind if they did though :).

I know. I just find it so odd it's the same start with the same kind of nail biting finish vs. the Vikes and a win we thought we had vs. the Jags.....

Ugh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now