Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sleeping Dogs

Its safe to assume that there are alot of gamers on here and I just wanted to give you my 2 cents on a game I recently purchased.

I don't know if any of you are into "sandbox" games such as GTA and the like but I just finished Sleeping Dogs and it hands down is superb. I have always been a big fan of GTA but sleeping dogs blows GTA out of the water. With great hand to hand combat with environmental weapons such as table saws cars and engines on engine hoists. Ice chippers and gates to close a store front. This game is outstanding! A fantastic storyline (asian gang war) and many many other sub missions; it is definitely worth checking out on gamefly or renting. Anyways its an awesome game!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the review.

You like sandbox games, check out Farcry3 trailers on YouTube. It's a FPS sandbox game that has some RPG elements too. theres vehicles, animal A.I., custom maps, 2 singleplayer story's, co-op, and multiplayer. I'd post some trailers but there's a lot of F-bombs thrown.

Its safe to assume that there are alot of gamers on here and I just wanted to give you my 2 cents on a game I recently purchased.

I don't know if any of you are into "sandbox" games such as GTA and the like but I just finished Sleeping Dogs and it hands down is superb. I have always been a big fan of GTA but sleeping dogs blows GTA out of the water. With great hand to hand combat with environmental weapons such as table saws cars and engines on engine hoists. Ice chippers and gates to close a store front. This game is outstanding! A fantastic storyline (asian gang war) and many many other sub missions; it is definitely worth checking out on gamefly or renting. Anyways its an awesome game!

I actually have a youtube channel for gaming and I bought sleeping dogs to do a series of...but never uploaded for personal reasons...but anyways i agree this is fantastic storyline and the side quest/missions are just as fun as the story awesome game

Thanks for the review.

You like sandbox games, check out Farcry3 trailers on YouTube. It's a FPS sandbox game that has some RPG elements too. theres vehicles, animal A.I., custom maps, 2 singleplayer story's, co-op, and multiplayer. I'd post some trailers but there's a lot of F-bombs thrown.

It trips me out how games have gotten very vulgar now a days! I noticed it a little bit in COD but Sleeping Dogs; I was like wow! I'll definately check out FarCry3.

It trips me out how games have gotten very vulgar now a days! I noticed it a little bit in COD but Sleeping Dogs; I was like wow! I'll definately check out FarCry3.

Comes out in December. There's plenty of trailers on YouTube though.