Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cutcliffe -Manning's Offensive Coordinator @ U Of T He's Throwing At "game Pace." ,has His Quick Release, "he Never Ceases To Amaze Me,"

bayone

Taken from article right next to Peyton's Picture

Cutcliffe —Manning's offensive coordinator at the University of Tennessee — said Saturday morning that Manning has been throwing at "game pace."

After Duke's scrimmage, Cutcliffe said the quickness of Manning's release has impressed him.

"He never ceases to amaze me," Cutcliffe said.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-03-17/peyton-manning-tennessee-titans-workout-san-francisco-49ers-denver-broncos?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing11%7Cdl4%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D144382#ixzz1pSoJtxob

Right or wrong the decision to release PM is going to bite Irsay in the gluteus maximus for a few years to come. He should have chosen another way to get the job done and kept what appears to be a completely healthy player for another few seasons.

But it's not my money and I'm not conducting "bidness"

Right or wrong the decision to release PM is going to bite Irsay in the gluteus maximus for a few years to come. He should have chosen another way to get the job done and kept what appears to be a completely healthy player for another few seasons.

But it's not my money and I'm not conducting "bidness"

Cutcliffe beams over Peyton Manning's workout for Broncos

Another ARTICLE & VIDEO ( discusses many opf the various routes and types of throws he did )

http://www.nfl.com/n..._headline_stack

I think Irsay would have made the same decision. Wants to go with Luck. Manning wants to play 4 or 5 more years. Luck can't wait that long.

I hope Luck is what we hope he will be then..

There's a lot of room between BUST and Rookie of the year and eventual all-pro

It probably will be years before we really know...

..as for the first year.....a lots going to depend on receivers, backs and linemen that we, in some cases, dont have as of yet

I hope Luck is what we hope he will be then..

There's a lot of room between BUST and Rookie of the year and eventual all-pro

It probably will be years before we really know...

..as for the first year.....a lots going to depend on receivers, backs and linemen that we, in some cases, dont have as of yet

Luck is going to need time to develop in the NFL. Didn't Peyton set the record for Interception as a Rookie. Another great example is Eli...look at the first few years of his career; fans wanted to run him out of town.....and now he has 2 SB. BUT unfortunately as fans, and I am guilty of it, losing sucks and it takes away our patience.

If Manning not being totally healthy was an issue in his firing..

..it appaers that we were wrong.

I wish we'd have had more time to wait

IMO it turned out to be more of a jesture of kindness ... Irsay had plans to totally rebuild and knowing Manning wanted another SB before he retired he decided to let him go.