Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dream Mock

I had a dream and our 1st pick was revealed. Im not sure if we traded down or stayed put but we drafted...

DT/DE Sharrif Floyd, Florida (The pick makes sense if we are going to be running a hybrid 3-4/4-3 defense like Pagano said. Floyd can play both DE in the 3-4 and DT in the 4-3. He is very young too and will only be 21 when the season starts. If we could trade down into the early 2nd and still get him Id be all for it.)

I had a dream and our 1st pick was revealed. Im not sure if we traded down or stayed put but we drafted...

DT/DE Sharrif Floyd, Florida (The pick makes sense if we are going to be running a hybrid 3-4/4-3 defense like Pagano said. Floyd can play both DE in the 3-4 and DT in the 4-3. He is very young too and will only be 21 when the season starts. If we could trade down into the early 2nd and still get him Id be all for it.)

I think saying we are running a hybrid was just a nice way of saying, we don't have enough pieces to run a 3-4 yet so until we do, we will try to form a defense that makes the best of the personel we have...........