Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver -Chargers

bayone

chargers went up 7-0 when at drives start ball tipped fpor pick 6

Denver up 10-7, Peyton 50 % passing, just missing recivers as getting jammed early throw off timing route by just inches to yard most , 1 was double move tamme cllear on 3rd down but diudnt run to ball and only 1 hand on it

Prater missed a 53 yarder FG,,,made short 1 with 4th & 1 after Rivers threw IT Peyton wanting to go for it but Fox took FG

1 TD out Peyton ahead of Marino

MaGahee out with unjury after doing great , 2 series back , hasn't returned after helmet to knee' , doubt will be back

Throwing to willis early, havent heard Decker or stockely name once

Holiday fumbles v but V Broncoss recover ball

Bronco's now have ball midwa in 2nd qrtr

Hillman in at RB and g\ets a loss

Lance Ball catshes a third down but then caughs it up and fumble recover back to chargers in decent field position

Magahee is missed

Reall sloppy play by Hillman & Ball so far

Thats all for now

Decker drops a 3rd down throw on peyton forced roll out & throw low but in his hands

so far the D is doing well

Mcgahee looks really hurt on sidelines

on 3rd down away from play , bad pass but adams holds on other side to give a first down

Rivers then sackred by Miller on w 3rd down fort big loss

I pump fisted for joy, lost balance, fell , Hurt self bad , 4 time same spot last 5 weeks soory must go upstairs ans watch their

I cant do this anymore sorry

but LANCE BALL BLOCKED A PUnt

Maning on first down inside of 2 minutes gets stokely in endzone for TD

1had to be a 31 yardeer

Now17-7 Broncos

I MUST GO HEAT MY INJURY

sorry for misspells , as said in first comment I fell & hurt self and rushing this & may not be on muchh minday or rest of week but will see how feel

I belive at 149 Peyton passes Elway for 2nd on list of wins , and passed marino earlier for 2nd in TDs

Denver Wins 30- 23

Peyton 25 - 42, 1 IT, 3 TDs , 270 yards

1 TD to Decker on 3rd down under great pressure Manning somehow threw a strike to him and he made nice moves and dived in for TD

Wolfe was hurt , not sure if came back sometime in 3rd quarter, but denver pressure after was never the same

Game keys were 2 drives by Peyton on 10 plays taking 5 minutes off clock each drive in 4th quarter getting a FG each time to takle a 14 point llead , with less than 4 minutes left, Charges then scored a TD but were allowed to use up time going down the m,iddlke, the last TD was a 4th & 1 deep pass where knee of alexander came down before the goal line and he reached over and hit ground with ball and it came losse but though announcers thought would be reversed wasnt , so they think he was considered to make a football move with knee coming down and reaching over but was hard to justify, but rulled on field a TD, Chargers were surprised was reversed too if u looked at their sidelines

on 1 opf the 2 , not sure wich, on 4th and 15 from the Denver 45 or 50 Rivers throws deep and no one near bal;l but Irving & he makes a diving IT instead of letting it just drop, as said no WR near the ball, would of gotten so much better Field position but still got the FG if not the TD that those extra yards would have == if u can really add them , but then strategy may have changed and never know but was stupid to IT

on last drive on 3rd and 18 after Peyton was sacked a 3rd time (((( once for a safety when got ball on the 2 and hillman lost a yard and sacked on 3rd down in endzone ))) , manning threw a 30 yard strike to get in FG range for that final FG and Milked clock

kicking off the 2nd half to Broncos chargers did a sucessfull onside kick robbing peyton of a drive , did unsusscfull on side kick and Peyton milked clock so punted with only 23 seconds left in game

Miller ended game with a sack , it was his 4th sack, and also 1 early one caused a fumble that Denver recovered & Broncos scored I believe

This game was 5th in row of scoring 30 or more points, I think announcers said was most by a team this year

also to do that with a new team, & his injury and by this game u know there is still chemistry needed to learn for offense, & taaking full charge of west this earlky for the Broncos, announcers said Peyton also winning this game after starting with a pick 6 and doing wht was needed at right times even though not stellar but 3 tds & 3 FG , & 1 miss = many scoring drives without Mcagahee says PEYTON SHOULD BE MVP

Hillman had 1 great run, but tweaked something and went off and came in later on & off and Ball some good ones late in game but most before that ineffective, he caught a 3rd dwn pass at the 1 yard line buit couldnt score, that was 1 of last 2 FG

when drives stalked Broncos had missed a first down by inches to a foot often

Defense ended with 2 ITs, as said 1 stupid, 4 sacks

Wolfe status unknown and if he did comeback all i know is never heard name again and awsnt pressure on t rivers that forced a ton of 3 & outs ealier till late 3rd / 4th qrtr

announcers noticed the lack of pressure as were keying on Von Miller and switchjed the LT as well that worked

thats all, as said I am hurting, going back upstaiurs to bed , hopefuly catch in the am

WISH COLTS DID SAME BUT Seeing Brady t run that offense can only help Lucks learning process, must vtake the good out of this

Thanks

see above forr game rundown I added m now back to heakling self

Game details go here too , I havent read it sent toi mee , its by denver post

http://www.denverpos...argers-afc-west

anotgher article sent

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000096966/article/peyton-manning-outplays-philip-rivers-in-broncos-win

I belive at 149 Peyton passes Elway for 2nd on list of wins , and passed marino earlier for 2nd in TDs

May be 148 each , not sure in wins now , wikioperdia says 7 are denver wins = 148 though says threw week 10 so know somertghing off

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_wins_by_a_starting_quarterback_(NFL)

Hey Barry, thanks so much for the notes. I am pretty busy at work this morning but will go over it again a little later.

read the 2 links plus what i wrote

Maannings IT if see highlights he threw and gilgrist tipped ball starit up in aur and was hanging up foir grabs & Charger

player right there when came vdown to earth, looked like a pop up in baseball and charger just waiting for it to fal;l to him

on what i wrote , errors like v ball didnt block punt, Irving did, ball then fell on the ball for recovery, was thing of beauty that on first play a 31 yard TD to wide open D Stokely

Miller didnt have 4 sacks,haad 3, 4th was Dumervil to end game

Nice to see DJ williams tackle RB for a loss

Worried about Mcgahee Knee,, looked bad , Even DT after a catch held kneee but never left

still need some chemistry on offense but Peyton inder much pressure, get kuper back

No idea if wolfe came back in or not after injury and no mention in any article omn him

as noted am hurtinmg so dont expect me to comment much this week

so may not update stuff later this week

so all will have to get own info on Denver

3 main links -- 1st 2 can update as day goes by, 3rd maybe once daily

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/

http://www.milehighreport.com/ sister to stampede blue gives nice updates, injury reports

http://www.denverbroncos.com/ Bronco Web Sites

Otherr stuff from other sites and stuff from above usually sent to me when important by cousins

Chargers alexander is quite good, andf he was there for anyones taking , amazing, tall big & strong with hands, character or health issues forgot which was why realeased, was a former first round pick I heard

Miller didnt have 4 sacks,haad 3, 4th was Dumervil to end game

Nice to see DJ williams tackle RB for a loss

Worried about Mcgahee Knee,, looked bad , Even DT after a catch held kneee but never left

No idea if wolfe came back in or not after injury and no mention in any article omn him

so all will have to get own info on Denver

Chargers alexander is quite good, andf he was there for anyones taking , amazing, tall big & strong with hands, character or health issues forgot which was why realeased, was a former first round pick I heard

Von now has 24.5 sacks in 1st 25 games. Only HOFer Derrick Thomas (25 sacks) had more than him, and Von played part of last season one-armed. Pretty amazing talent.

Wolfe did come back, and I'm happy to see DJ playing inspired. I'm bummed we lost Willis but we must find a way. We'll get Kuper back soon.

It's too bad the Chargers has Alexander guy. He played better than Thomas and Decker. Demaryius seems imjured, though he played through it...

And yes, please rest your arm. I'll try to be more self sufficient :D Thanks for all your notes!

Von now has 24.5 sacks in 1st 25 games. Only HOFer Derrick Thomas (25 sacks) had more than him, and Von played part of last season one-armed. Pretty amazing talent.

Wolfe did come back, and I'm happy to see DJ playing inspired. I'm bummed we lost Willis but we must find a way. We'll get Kuper back soon.

It's too bad the Chargers has Alexander guy. He played better than Thomas and Decker. Demaryius seems imjured, though he played through it...

And yes, please rest your arm. I'll try to be more self sufficient :D Thanks for all your notes!

Big WR, had heallth or character issues , cheap find,, DT seems to keep injuring a kneee when I watch a gamme, or at least shakes it off

Not my arm, Right Hip, Groin, & top of right Pelvis called Illiac crest

all 3 areas so hard to clear up, finishing some vital e0-mails & got this

Mcgahee was to big an issue not to report, anothe link d said its tues when will try out other backs including slaton

Big WR, had heallth or character issues , cheap find,, DT seems to keep injuring a kneee when I watch a gamme, or at least shakes it off

Not my arm, Right Hip, Groin, & top of right Pelvis called Illiac crest

all 3 areas so hard to clear up, finishing some vital e0-mails & got this

Mcgahee was to big an issue not to report, anothe link d said its tues when will try out other backs including slaton

Hope you heal up real soon, Barry. Sorry you are hurting.

Hope you heal up real soon, Barry. Sorry you are hurting.

Thanks , just part of daily grind , we all have issues, know many worse than me, I must stay as good as can as at times have to run to MOM asap when called & its too often for my liking

Goodnight & thanks for letting me know Wolfe is OK & yes Von is a Maniac