Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dolphins Colts predictions

danlhart87

23 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Kevin Bowen made a good point I thought. He doesn’t believe colts have a chance at the division. So he said he believed this dolphins game is actually more important then the Texans game next week. 

For wildcard purpose it's true but the texans schedule gets rough too and they won't have their best receiver for 4 games so that will hurt their offense

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BCMak24 said:

For wildcard purpose it's true but the texans schedule gets rough too and they won't have their best receiver for 4 games so that will hurt their offense

While what he said made sense. All it takes is colts to beat dolphins this weekend and packers to beat Texans and next week game ends up being gigantic.

Does anyone know who would lead division if colts win and Texans lose this weekend. Then Colts upset Texans next weekend?  I assume tiebreakers would give Texans the lead still.

19 minutes ago, BCMak24 said:

Colts will need Buckner back for Texans if they want a chance to win that game. Will be interesting how long Lewis is out too. He can come back after Texans.

5 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Kevin Bowen made a good point I thought. He doesn’t believe colts have a chance at the division. So he said he believed this dolphins game is actually more important then the Texans game next week. 

How does that make any sense?? Both teams are conference games.  Division games are the most important, followed by Conference games, then any game.

41 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

How does that make any sense?? Both teams are conference games.  Division games are the most important, followed by Conference games, then any game.

I think he was just saying if you had to pick one or the other. In the end it doesn’t make sense because if colts  win and Texans lose this weekend next weeks game is huge. There is a very high chance colts do win and Texans lose this weekend.