Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This is like watching a bad show in reruns...

indyagent17

Just sitting here thinking that all this seems way to familiar. Struggle out of the season, lose key divisional games and just bad defensive play.

I know a lot of us will agree they have seen this movie before but I truly wonder if Irsay's health has kept him away from the day to day operations and his family is running the team.

We all saw him in the wheelchair looking very frail and this is something we have not talked about. This could explain some of the issues with Irsay and family not wanting to make big changes during a health crisis. I could be way off but its an interesting thought

Your thoughts

My belief is Jim and the Daughters have a full grasp of the situation. They, like us are gauging AR’s likelihood of being our Franchise QB for years to come. Hopefully we get him back this week, I would like to see him take some revenge on Landry. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

My belief is Jim and the Daughters have a full grasp of the situation. They, like us are gauging AR’s likelihood of being our Franchise QB for years to come. Hopefully we get him back this week, I would like to see him take some revenge on Landry. 

AR is just one concern.  There are several that deserve immediate ownership attention.  Maybe they are dialed in - only they know.

• Like 1

When Irsay was younger and healthier, he stayed way too long with Grigson and Pagson. The ridiculous “tied at the hip” press conference. I don’t think bad decisions and being overly patient are new because of his health. Just my 2 cents though. 

• Like 1